What's new

Giveaway For POTV Members: Win Freemax Maxus Max 168W As Your Christmas Gift

Freemaxtech

Postman
Hi, POTV members! Christmas is coming soon! Freemax has prepared their latest new product as a gift for vapers: Freemax Maxus Max 168W Kit. How do you like this gift? Is this one you are always looking for?

How to get this gift?

Please join in the Freemax Maxus Max 168W Giveaway at once. Perhaps you are the lucky winner.

x5ndqK1.jpg

Freemax Maxus Max 168W consists of Maxus DTL Pod and Maxus MAX 168W Mod with many outstanding features, featuring MX Mesh Coils for various DTL vaping needs, one of the smallest dual battery pod mods, embedded IML Screen, side filling system, two-Side airflow control.

How to enter?
1. How many MX Mesh Coils can be compatible with Freemax Maxus Max 168W Kit? Comment below.
2. Invite at least 2 friends to join.

Prize: One Freemax Maxus Max 168W Kit* 1 Winner
If there are more than 60 persons joining in this giveaway, I will give another Maxus Max Kit as a gift.

Note:
1. Winners will be picked by random.org on 23th, Dec.
2. You must be over 21.
3. Max 2 replies for each member

Good luck to you all!

Last edited:
Thanks for the Tag @ForestMagpie :beerchug and nice giveaway @Freemaxtech :clapping:

#Notanentry for me. Although this looks like a great bit of kit and should chuck out some immense cloud with those multi mesh coils. Stock coilers and Pods don't really float my boat so will give the other guys and gals a chance. :2thumbsup:

Thanks for the tag @ForestMagpie but I think I'll sit this one out and give some others a chance. I've already been very fortunate this year.

Good luck everyone!

Hi, Dear all,
Thanks for all your participation and your long-term support of Freemax.

There are only 8 persons joining this giveaway.
upload_2021-12-27_13-59-0.png

Congratulations! @BULLDOG1964 You are the lucky person of winning Maxus Max 168W Kit.

Please PM me your shipping address in the following format below:

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Postcode:
Tel and Email:

Back
Top Bottom