What's new

Giveaway/Game/Logistics Announcement--Chinese 2017 Lunar New Year Thread 2017-01-23

There are indeed 14 sections including 'deal ended' ... 13 otherwise.

My favourite section would be the 'branded mods' because you have the new snow wolf 200w plus at a very good price. :)

I'm a pig, and the descriptions right, I do get on well with sheep.

13 sections +1 is 14 sections in total......... the most interesting is the branded mods section

As has been said, 14 sections altogether. My favourite is the mods section as the mod is always the major purchase.

I'm a dragon, as my OH would confirm. At least he's a monkey, though, so maybe that's why he copes. ;)

Happy new year to you all @gearbest.com :)

I concur, 14 sections; my favourite is the Hot Sales section, I check it out daily [emoji4]

I'm a Rat [emoji232], but I'm not sure how accurate the description is nor the other signs I should get on with [emoji236] [emoji205], I don't think any of my friends were born in the right years [emoji39]

Hi @gearbest.com ! I forgot about the lunar new year, but placed my order on the 17th of January (so a week before the date you're warning will cause delays).. but according to the tracking it hasn't moved anywhere at all, it hasn't even left your depot apparently and it has been 9 days since I was told it was shipped - the tracking information just says 'parcel data received awaiting coll' and nothing more. Could you please let me know what is going on? It is an expensive order and I'm getting very nervous.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom