What's new

Giveaway of New Released Innokin Endura T22 Pro -- Simplicity created with vapers in mind.

Thank you innokin and congratulations to the other winners.

@Innokin on the first post it says 8 winners and you have picked 6 out of 7 entries. @Fazz711 did enter on post #10 and wasn't included in the winners, he is new to vaping and POTV so hasn't had time to get to know people to tag yet.
I think it is unfair if he has been left out because of this, hope you can understand and include him in the winners as he would benefit the most from this.

If you all agree with me say aye.

@Innokin on the first post it says 8 winners and you have picked 6 out of 7 entries. @Fazz711 did enter on post #10 and wasn't included in the winners, he is new to vaping and POTV so hasn't had time to get to know people to tag yet.
I think it is unfair if he has been left out because of this, hope you can understand and include him in the winners as he would benefit the most from this.

Aye I agree I hadnt even looked so didnt see this but I agree I'm sure innokin will understand also!

Aye!

Thanks for that.
I'm new to VOTP. but have been vaping for about two and a half years now.

Thanks for that.
I'm new to VOTP. but have been vaping for about two and a half years now.

Hello,congratulations that you are one of the lucky winner.
You are very welcome to join us. Please DM to claim your prize.
Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom