What's new

Giveaways! Win VOOPOO DRAG 4 Launched on 28th November!

VOOPOO

Manufacturer
Dear all,

VOOPOO DRAG 4 is Coming!

Have you ever used VOOPOO DRAG, DRAG 2, or DRAG 3 and their derivative editions? What do they impress on you most? Fast Ignition? The 177W Max Wattage Output, the Fit mode, or the excellent atomization performance?

Just leave the product name and your comment! VOOPOO will randomly choose TWO of you and give each of you one DRAG 4 that will be launched on November 28th! Let’s retrospect the previous DRAG MOD and look forward to the DRAG 4 together!

gswJnBLRATXQKmj.jpg

Notes:

1 You must be 21 or older.

2 The contest will end on 29th November!

3 We will choose the winners randomly.

Very nice giveaway @VOOPOO thanks, I’m a MTL vaper so won’t enter but I am enjoying the Argus P1 from the last giveaway a very nice kit thanks again.

2 @vapervince i bought the Drag together with the U2 atomizer and they have given good service over time. The mod has a very good internal battery and the ignition time is impressive, there is enough in the menu without being cluttered up. The atomizer along with the coils gives a very good flavour and bags of vapour and the different coils allow for different vaping styles. There is plenty of adjustment on the air flow and the sliding top fill is easy and clean to use, the U2 atty has never leaked in all the time I`ve had it.

I have the Drag2 with the U2 tank. The mod looks and feels good. The tank gives good flavour and clouds.

@phatbhoy

Have the drag 2 and it has been beat up to hell and still truckin', so a nice replacement would go down a treat

3 @MajorVape.

I have had a few voopoo products including the Drag 1(which I gave to friend who was trying to give up smoking) and the Drag 2. My first experience with the Drag was a friend of mine is a builder, and he pulled out a drag 1 whilst we were fishing in the rain, beaten up to shit and I said you need to buy a new mod. He looked at me and said, I have dropped this so many times, sat on it and abused it, but it still works,,, I was sold, bought my first drag 1 and when the drag 2 came out bought another, one of the best made dual 18650 mods out there. This will be a popular give away ;)

Last edited:
I like that the branding is a little more subtle, but looking at it think I would probably go for a drag 3 over it. :19:
Nice giveaway though :2thumbsup:

Have had the whole drag range over time and the smaller pod kit the argus P1 being my favourite go to pod kit as of recent.

Always good flavour with the coils and well built kits great giveaway cheers guys

Back
Top Bottom