What's new

Giveaways! Win VOOPOO DRAG 4 Launched on 28th November!

@ Banjostring

I have the Drag 3 and I love it. The Drag 4 can only be better [emoji16]

Out of the drag range I have the drag x, other voopoo I have are the argus gt and argus air pod. I like the pnp coil/pod cross compatibily you have stuck to. I think the Drag 4 and Uforce L tank will be a winner for anyone that likes the pnp coils.

The Drag Mini was the mod that got me properly back into vaping after I'd relapsed back to the ciggies for a few years, and I've managed to stay off them ever since. It's definitely one of my favourite mods I've owned, and the new Drag 4 looks like it's going to be everything that made the original models great plus more. The wood models in particular look very stylish, and the new UFORCE-L tank looks great too.

I've had a few Mods, the good old Alpha One with its retro walkman styling, and i've had 3 Drag 2's as they were more comfortable in the hand.

I'd like to see the higher wattage Aplha-One chipset in the Drag series though, why limit the device to 177w when other brands offer higher wattage on dual 18650's? Just a thought :)

#Not an entry.

I like the fact that @VOOPOO are going back to traditional tanks. So much better than a pod.

Again, #NOT_AN_ENTRY.

Thank you so much for your active participation and great support for VOOPOO.

It is worth mentioning that the newly released DRAG 4 is unique in appearance as they have unique resin and walnut pieces, demonstrating the uniqueness and noble temperament of each DRAG user. The UFORCE-L TANK features three top air intakes that smooth the airflow and bring a rich and delicate flavor. The top air intake structure also allows the poorly atomized E-liquid and condensate to be firmly stored even when the device is heavily shaken.

For more information about DRAG 4, just click VOOPOO DRAG 4.

We are so excited to announce the winners!

@vapervinceand@MajorVape

Congrats. Thank you for your support again.

Please follow and DM us your address in the following format before December 15th.

*Contact Name:
*Street Address:
*City:
*State/Province/Region:
*Country/Region:
*Zip/Postal Code:
*Phone Number:
*Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your feeling and experience on this forum. We also welcome you to share your feeling and experience on your social media account like Facebook, Instagram or Youtube.

Thank you for the opportunity to try out the new Voopoo Drag4 kit.

I`ll DM my contact details directly and I will of course provide feedback on the device once I`ve had time to put it through its` paces

Once again thank you.

Back
Top Bottom