What's new

Goblin, Goliath, Cthulhu, Zephyrus, Billow or other RTA

I'll chuck the Lemo V2 into the mix. Way easier to build than the goblin and similar flavour IMO. By far my favourite tank currently.

Goliath

The Goliath is the Goblins better big sister ..... excellent tank and i can't wait for the V2

I got a Goblin but no really getting the point of it. :6:

A bugger to build, no flavour unless you shut the air right off, and burns through juice as much as a drippers that will give me double the flavour and half the faffing.

Maybe I need to try some other builds in it (Just tried duel 8 wraps of .4mm round a 2.5mm @ 5Ω)

I have the Goblin, Goliath and Cthulhu.

Goblin - Best all rounder.

Cthulhu - Similar to Goblin, goes through juice quicker. I have one from the 3rd latest batch and machining isn't bad. Not the smoothest threads though. Had more problems with wicking compared to the Goblin, leaking from airflow. Better with a lot more wick in the channels. Top fill is useless, leaks from airflow after filling opening it up. Bottom fill hole is also useless with pipette bottles even pointed pipettes. The hole is smaller compared to the Goblins, probably be alright with plastic or needle bottles.

Goliath - Downside is how quick it gets through juice, quicker than both the other 2. I also think it's an ugly little fucker now lol. I think if this went through juice at the same rate as the Goblin, then it might just edge it. In comparison, all three provide the same vape, flavour and vapour production I think, Goliath might edge flavour but uses juice at 3x the rate of the rest. Need to be careful with the build as it can touch inside of the chimney, if you don't build close to the posts.

Winner for me is still the Goblin, I can take it out and not run out of juice. Unless I want to carry a bottle about. With glass pipette bottles.... I don't think so.

Lemo 2.... My first RTA, minimal use since I got all the others.

Last edited:
Well definitely got some divided opinions. So far the Goblin seems to be rated the best overall with the Cthulhu being held back by some minor machining and filling issues.

If this is your first RTA, i would say get the Zephyrus and wait for the V2's

If this is your first RTA, i would say get the Zephyrus and wait for the V2's

It is my second, third if you count the RBA deck on the SubTank Mini which is what I normally use. Wait for the V2 of what? So far the Goblin is my favourite, and the only new version of that coming to my knowledge is the Mini.

There is a new Goliath version coming out

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Back
Top Bottom