What's new

Google Ranks for this sub forum...

No. 1 after an ad (second on page)

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

First organic listing on a clean browser with no history or customisation with Google (not logged into Google, etc.)

Result also listed with some sitelinks to different threads.

(can you tell that's what I do for a living? :) )

https://www.google.co.uk/#q=cloud+chasing+uk

Where are we on this google search for you?

We're #1 on my screen :)

goog.jpgworks for me :goodjob:

Oh Crap, my post is first.

Yeah ! You asked for it bubba & now you you have to face the entire globe, all queuing up one at a time to ask you the same questions. With greatness comes great responsibility. You'll have to employ vape elves to answer everyone forever & ever & Rip Trippers will bow before thee ! "Oh master Raggs, when will i become worthy of your sickastits clouds ?" ................ But you're inbox will be less busy so it's worth it. :P

Yeah ! You asked for it bubba & now you you have to face the entire globe, all queuing up one at a time to ask you the same questions. With greatness comes great responsibility. You'll have to employ vape elves to answer everyone forever & ever & Rip Trippers will bow before thee ! "Oh master Raggs, when will i become worthy of your sickastits clouds ?" ................ But you're inbox will be less busy so it's worth it. :P

If riptrippers messages me I'll tell him to stop ripping off other people's coils! Grrr

Back
Top Bottom