What's new

POTV Forum Upgrade

I reported that when testing pre-move. Apparently a know issue with the forum software. Happens in Chrome/Edge and Firefox.
It seems to only happen when you’re not on the last page of the thread for some reason

To clarify, when I opened the forum in a morning I would scroll down and when I got down to certain sections like the foreign language section, I had the option to close it via an arrow, then for subsequent visits that day that foreign language section would not be visible, sorry for any confusion.

There is now a small arrow to the right of the category name that will collapse the category for you ;)

1708980149230.png

This should clear that up @Mitz they have to be reported first
I haven't read the link you posted, but going off the text underneath it I will clarify...

All private conversations are exactly that... private. Mods never have and never will have access to other members private messages regardless of whether there is or isn't a software option for it. However, within the search feature all members could previously use the search feature to search thru their own private messages, just as the search feature can be used to search the forum. This feature has been lost since the upgrade with only a forum search available now as the search private messages only option has gone.

With 74 pages of pms and many conversations dozens of pages long, I found it a very useful search option.

Last edited:

This should be what you want

Back
Top Bottom