What's new

Grand National

crustyfolker

Veteran
So tomorrow is the day for the Grand National, i know there are people who don't like the race and think it is cruel which is fair enough. Last year i had been sub ohming for about a month and this helped me pick and bet on the winner it's name. MANY CLOUDS. who else is going to have a punt and see if it can defend the title. It looks like the Horse will be the favourite this year which is the worst thing, But i will be choosing the same horse after last years win which helped pay for a nice bit of vapegear. It is the only time i gamble each year.
I wish you all good luck whichever horse you choose

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1460155303.408286.jpg

16:20 also aintree mate

Thanks mate will have a small punt on that as well. As a back up in the national i like the name buywise.
and thinking about steeped juice Goonyella. and morning assembly sounds like what many of us vapers do with our Gear
The Mrs is always shouting shuthefront door when i let the dog outso i am going to tell her to back that.

Thanks mate will have a small punt on that as well. As a back up in the national i like the name buywise.
and thinking about steeped juice Goonyella. and morning assembly sounds like what many of us vapers do with our Gear
The Mrs is always shouting shuthefront door when i let the dog outso i am going to tell her to back that.
No problemo dude, if you use Ladbrokes online the promo code F50 is good for a free bet :)

I got £5 free but it's upto £50 depending on what you bet.

Haha xD

I lost out on £2,500 last year on Chasing Clouds as I'd fallen asleep after a week of 14 hour overnight shifts :( (still kicking myself now)

No problemo dude, if you use Ladbrokes online the promo code F50 is good for a free bet :)

I got £5 free but it's upto £50 depending on what you bet.

Haha xD

I lost out on £2,500 last year on Chasing Clouds as I'd fallen asleep after a week of 14 hour overnight shifts :( (still kicking myself now)
I used to manage Bookies before i became sight impaired. Lost a fair bit of money over the years so rarely bet now. I will just visit the local betfred tomorrow as the Mrs and little one will have a little go as well.
Gutted for you over missing out last year i only had a fiver on each way but enjoyed the winnings. I usually find about 1 winner every four years. I had a miss like yourself the year Lord Gylene won i was ill and the lass i was knocking about with at the time couldn't read or write and was to embarrassed to ask the shop to write the bet, i was at her house at the time . in those days i would have netted a fair bit as i still lived with my old man and would have had a few quid on it. Good luck tomorrow mate

Good luck to you too mate :)

Sorry to hear about the sight impairment, glad to see you still manage to Vape though!

My Mums registered blind herself, and struggles with an ego due to her neuropathy

Good luck to you too mate :)

Sorry to hear about the sight impairment, glad to see you still manage to Vape though!

My Mums registered blind herself, and struggles with an ego due to her neuropathy

Sorry late reply is your Mom also diabetic. Most of my health issues are diabetes related.
My main vape problem is small screen mods and coiling takes ages to build coil winding is quite ok just putting the wire in the post holesis the time consumer, took me over 2 hours to coil 2 drippers today that's after i had made the coils. luckily i still manage to read 2 or 3 lines down the eyechart but do dread it getting a lot worse in years to come. I sort of know what your Mom is going through and feel sad to hear about her struggling. We can only hope that technology or medical discoary's will eventually help everyone with vision problems.
would a small mod with larger buttons help your Mom maybe.

Sorry late reply is your Mom also diabetic. Most of my health issues are diabetes related.
My main vape problem is small screen mods and coiling takes ages to build coil winding is quite ok just putting the wire in the post holesis the time consumer, took me over 2 hours to coil 2 drippers today that's after i had made the coils. luckily i still manage to read 2 or 3 lines down the eyechart but do dread it getting a lot worse in years to come. I sort of know what your Mom is going through and feel sad to hear about her struggling. We can only hope that technology or medical discoary's will eventually help everyone with vision problems.
would a small mod with larger buttons help your Mom maybe.
No bud, she has a rare medical condition known as Refsum's disease

Say my replies short, my eyes are so heavy the screens blurring on me

Back
Top Bottom