What's new

GREY TUESDAY SALE 25% OFF DRIPWORX!! Today only whilst stock lasts!

Another 120ml order then I suppose! Got 330ml of drip Worx on the way lol! Should last me a couple of months I'm hoping

Ive been waiting 2 weeks for 0 mg Teatime to send to Sweden. Since you do not offer a Eu postal option I have had to open an international delivery option myself... Can I order now with this code and wait for delivery?

Ive been waiting 2 weeks for 0 mg Teatime to send to Sweden. Since you do not offer a Eu postal option I have had to open an international delivery option myself... Can I order now with this code and wait for delivery?
Wouldn't want to take your money before I can send it buddy, but yes in your case I will do you a personal 25% off code valid for 1 order as I know you have been waiting a while for it (fucking suppliers and bottles) I will do my best to get it ready by the weekend mate, will drop you a message when its ready. How many bottles are you looking to order in 0mg?

Fuck about so order the full range of chuff stuff other week next day 40% off. Order the full range of dripworx and wholla 25% off today are you lot taking piss. If lumberjacks does a discount tommorrow then I'm gonna be double fucked off.Lol

Back
Top Bottom