What's new

GREY TUESDAY SALE 25% OFF DRIPWORX!! Today only whilst stock lasts!

Wouldn't want to take your money before I can send it buddy, but yes in your case I will do you a personal 25% off code valid for 1 order as I know you have been waiting a while for it (fucking suppliers and bottles) I will do my best to get it ready by the weekend mate, will drop you a message when its ready. How many bottles are you looking to order in 0mg?
2x30ml minimum.. will check today final number..cheers.. did the karken arrive? theres some sweets in it

2x30ml minimum.. will check today final number..cheers.. did the karken arrive? theres some sweets in it
Im not at home yet, will let you know when I'm back mate! Better be fucking refreshers ;) if you could double check what you want to order in zero nic that would be great as its going to he special order from now on. As its just not selling. I will be adding a custom mix option to the website over the weekend to make sure I don't upset any of my zero mg users :D

Still some donut , lemon biscuit, pink lemonade and SCC left guys! Oh and couple if key lime cookie!

Hasn't turned up yet :( boooo the post round my way is shocking though so im not surprised! Will let you know when I get it mate (and probly badger you for building tips lol)

Right, iv had a lot of disappointed emails and phonecalls over the last hour or so from customers that missed out on the 25% off of mainly the doughnut, now I was going to do this today only. But I am going to do this Friday also now, to make sure everyone is happy. I will be re stocking the website Thursday night / Friday morning so for anyone that missed out today.... That will be the last sale date. There will be 100ml and 30ml available in all flavours. I will post the code and let everyone know as soon as stock goes live! In the meantime.... There is still pink lemonade, key lime cookie and lemon biscuit in stock for anyone that wanted any by the weekend! Oh and 1 zero mg doughnut!

Back
Top Bottom