What's new

hanging up my hat for a while.

Raguri

Nutter!
Ik still sub ohming. Just no clouds. Rather enjoying the simple life of the kayfun... and gonna take some time out of cloud chasing. :O
Obviously I'm still gonna be around, but, I won't be posting any videos soon.

:-)

Sent from my GT-S6810P using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Ik still sub ohming. Just no clouds. Rather enjoying the simple life of the kayfun... and gonna take some time out of cloud chasing. :O

I'm focusing on flavour myself at the moment too mate, don't get me wrong I'm still chucking clouds but flavoursome clouds lol

Could I still pick your brain when I'm buying my next mod. The "novelty" of cloud chasing still hasn't wore off me yet and to be honest I'm quite enjoying it actually.

Your lucky you was in it to be able to get out. I can't even get into it, I'm trying alsorts but I just can't do anything great without a mech. Granted the vtr and itaste vf dripper make a decent combo but it aint sub ohming. For my clouds I need ten seconds tokes,
Just make sure you don't dissapear, we need your knowledge

Top man, Rags. Are you just gonna run a stock KF or are you thinking about ramping it up a little to find a happy medium?

How are you finding life with a dinky little Kayfun? What are you running in it - 0.7 Ohms?

As long as your still around the forum mate, then that's ok. If you disappear I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN!! lol

Back
Top Bottom