What's new

hanging up my hat for a while.

bloody love it! First coil was 1.2... That lasted 3 draws :P

Then twisted the 0.25 nichrome I have xD

Yeah, 1.2 Ohms would have been a bit cold for you, glad you're enjoying it, not exactly cloud city I know but you do get to taste the juice...:clapping:

Yeah, 1.2 Ohms would have been a bit cold for you, glad you're enjoying it, not exactly cloud city I know but you do get to taste the juice...:clapping:

I am getting a kayfun clone to butcher though and make a cloud chasing tank. ;)

I'm pissed off at a mate,loaned him my 91% nearly 3mths ago to use up the remains of some 18mg Banana I'd no use for(& he had a shit clearo that would likely melt)and despite requesting its return for the last couple of months,it still hasn't been & I want to attack it with my drills to see what can be done about the draw that's tighter than a Nun's chunt.

its good to mix it up a bit, been allot higher myself for a month or so .8 > 1.2 anyway for what its worth even though you research the shit to death and know the crack glad your not still on your mission of how far below .1 can I go as it has to go bork at some-point, like finding the limit of wick got to go pooof before you find the sweetpot.

Enjoy the flavour dude plenty clouds still to be had.

feck me auto-correct or shall I say fuck off auto-correct :)

Last edited:
its good to mix it up a bit, been allot higher myself for a month or so .8 > 1.2 anyway for what its worth even though you research the shit to death and know the crack glad your not still on your mission of how far below .1 can I go as it has to go bork at some-point, like finding the limit of wick got to go pooof before you find the sweetpot.

Enjoy the flavour dude plenty clouds still to be had.

feck me auto-correct or shall I say fuck off auto-correct :)

............. Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
uuuh....
Wait until monday before you think I'm a changed man... >:}

Back
Top Bottom