What's new

Happy hours !!! June 2015

My order arrived this morning. A bit slower than expected, but understandable given the amount of orders. Now I just need to resist a cheeky vape while it steeps...Thanks for the deal Aerovape Ltd.

Just got back in now and no delivery has been made yet which is a bit frustrating. Not sure how accurate the completion e-mail is, and I'm hoping that it's not, otherwise it has went walkies if it was sent First Class. I guess there is always hope in tomorrow.

Just got back in now and no delivery has been made yet which is a bit frustrating. Not sure how accurate the completion e-mail is, and I'm hoping that it's not, otherwise it has went walkies if it was sent First Class. I guess there is always hope in tomorrow.

Same here. Starting to panic...

Aerovape Ltd - unfortunately I've still not received anything. I wouldn't normally bother and just hold out for a while, but half of this order is for a friend and this is overdue from when dispatch was made. Could you please check on this for me, I would greatly appreciate it. :)

Aerovape Ltd - unfortunately I've still not received anything. I wouldn't normally bother and just hold out for a while, but half of this order is for a friend and this is overdue from when dispatch was made. Could you please check on this for me, I would greatly appreciate it. :)

If it's signed for, then you should have had a tracking number within the email.. It's part of your purchase, so I would have thought all emails now come with the tracking information? If not, then maybe it would be some Aerovape can look into sorting.

I hope everyone is enjoying their juice freebies and we look forward to hearing your comments!

The parfait is spot on. Not tried lemon biscuit yet as I'm doing as I'm told for a change and letting it steep.
Great offer and looking forward to the next bogof so I can get some more.
Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom