What's new

Happy hours !!! June 2015

All orders placed for the HAPPY HOURS have now been posted, we haven't moved your orders from "processed" to "completed" yet as we are awaiting our tracking numbers.

Postie has just been & gone with no vapemail:/

Shouldn't I at least have had a dispatch email notification by now? Order #3345.

All orders placed for the HAPPY HOURS have now been posted, we haven't moved your orders from "processed" to "completed" yet as we are awaiting our tracking numbers.

Hi Mr Aerovape

Could you please update me on my order #3346?
Got email notification that it had been received and was being processed last Tuesday but not heard anything since.

I got my 4 (8) today. I know they're supposed to steep, but I couldn't wait so tried all 4 in a dripper. All I can say is, these put many so-called premium juices to shame. Any one could be my ADV, and I can't wait to vape them again in a month.

Blue Mountain
Creme Brulee
Lemon Biscuit
Torrone Parfait

I got my 4 (8) today. I know they're supposed to steep, but I couldn't wait so tried all 4 in a dripper. All I can say is, these put many so-called premium juices to shame. Any one could be my ADV, and I can't wait to vape them again in a month.

Blue Mountain
Creme Brulee
Lemon Biscuit
Torrone Parfait

My first order of coffee hazelnut cake was good to go after a week. Didn't last much longer after that. :)

Torrone parfait after a month or so was by far the best cakey type juice I've Vaped. It actually overtook jungle juice as my daily vape which is something. I go through 100's of mls of jungle juice each month!

Back
Top Bottom