What's new

Happy hours !!! June 2015

Not allowed to post in bargain basement section so if anyone is looking for a great offer please redirect them here thanks :)

Looking forward to getting on this tomorrow as well. Could do with as many 30ml bottles as I can afford. Thanks for the offer. ;)

Looking forward to getting on this tomorrow as well. Could do with as many 30ml bottles as I can afford. Thanks for the offer. ;)

Time goes all too quickly, remember you have until midnight tomorrow to order or you will have to wait till end of July :5:

Time goes all too quickly, remember you have until midnight tomorrow to order or you will have to wait till end of July :5:

Pay day tomorrow so I will be getting in as early as I can. Plenty of juices that I need to devour right now, so I can afford to leave this order for some steeping. Quite a few flavours I haven;t tried yet so look to change that. :)

Birmingham 1987 was one of the most memorable times in my childhood, I remember the long hazy summer days and everlasting adventure with friends.
One time I came across a bakery that was selling these small paper bags that contained different cakes and sweets for sale called "5p Lucky Dips", the end of day sale.

It wasn't until I started working in a bakery that I found this is a common practice
in the industry! In keeping with these traditions and to continue to save you money we
continue to find innovative ways to give you some of the best deals around.

HAPPY HOURS is now active between:

Sunday 28th June 3pm to Tuesday 30th 23:59pm

Our offer is BUY 1 GET 1 FREE on all 30ml bottles only.

To take part and qualify for this offer all that is required is to:

1 = Visit our website, create an account if you haven't already.
2 = Choose your product/s
3 = In the checkout section under Order Notes, leave your POTV name and type HAPPY HOURS.

Please follow the rules, no exceptions or favour requests please.

ALSO...

We will have two new flavours coming this July, details coming soon.

FREE 1ST CLASS RECORDED DELIVERY
IF YOU BUY ANY 3X30ml OR 9X10ml BOTTLES !
You can mix your order with 30ml or 10ml bottles, as long as your order equates to £18 minimum.
Purchaser paid standard 1st class recorded delivery applies if not participating.

A new loyalty points scheme will be introduced in July as a thank you for your continued support :)

Happy shopping

The Aerovape Team.

Just placed 4 - 30ml bottles in basket and added the required text in the notes box and free delivery is not showing and no mention of bogof, is this normal?

dadzpants
Just placed 4 - 30ml bottles in basket and added the required text in the notes box and free delivery is not showing and no mention of bogof, is this normal?

If you go to https://aerovape.ltd.uk/checkout/ and go to the bottom and see "Shipping". By default "Royal Mail Signed For 1st Class - £4.40" is selected, just change that to "Free Shipping" and it should knock £4.40 off la bill

You're right, there is no mention during checkout of the BOGOF deal. It's all done after sales by Aerovape looking in the notes section, it wont update your cart or anything but this is the correct way of ordering, don't worry

There's a post on our Aerolog about it, other than that no, because it is mostly an exclusive offer to POTV members.

dadzpants

If you go to https://aerovape.ltd.uk/checkout/ and go to the bottom and see "Shipping". By default "Royal Mail Signed For 1st Class - £4.40" is selected, just change that to "Free Shipping" and it should knock £4.40 off la bill

You're right, there is no mention during checkout of the BOGOF deal. It's all done after sales by Aerovape looking in the notes section, it wont update your cart or anything but this is the correct way of ordering, don't worry

Cheers. Just placed the order.

Back
Top Bottom