What's new

Hastur Boro 21700 AIO - Atom 85 or Dna 60 Chip

cthulhumod

Postman
hastur-aio.png

Atom 85 or Dna 60 Chip

The fire button is positioned for maximum comfort.

The battery and chipset are on a side opposite the tank, reducing the risk of liquid entering.

It is fully compatible with boro tanks.

The device comes with a Pixiu integrated drip tip and black fantasy buttons and includes a Kraken boro tank (not including rba).

More info: https://www.cthulhumod.com/hastur-boro-aio-21700/

It comes with smoke-clear panels. Pocket friendly design.

I think this is going to be my next device. The more I see it the more I like it.

Not a fan, looks disappointing to me, I'll wait for the reviews before I make a final desicion but this one is coming in 3rd for me against the stubby21 and meson.

Not a fan, looks disappointing to me, I'll wait for the reviews before I make a final desicion but this one is coming in 3rd for me against the stubby21 and meson.

Not sure I'd go for the Meson @Phrasing, have you seen Todds' Pre-Review? The first batch looks pretty shoddy. I'd wait for the second at least.

That said, I like the aesthetics of this new Cthulhu but will probably resist as I did with the first. My Stubby is doing me fine.

Oh, and if you're even a little bit tempted by a Hoko-E, just go for it. The quality and hand-feel is just so far superior to anything else I've ever had it's incredible. Even the oddly placed fire button is no nuisance because the device is just so damn small.

Ha! Look at me being the enabler for once!

Don't recollect @Mutley1 mentioning any issues with it, as far as I remember he seemed pretty happy with it.

Not sure I'd go for the Meson @Phrasing, have you seen Todds' Pre-Review? The first batch looks pretty shoddy. I'd wait for the second at least.

That said, I like the aesthetics of this new Cthulhu but will probably resist as I did with the first. My Stubby is doing me fine.

Oh, and if you're even a little bit tempted by a Hoko-E, just go for it. The quality and hand-feel is just so far superior to anything else I've ever had it's incredible. Even the oddly placed fire button is no nuisance because the device is just so damn small.

Ha! Look at me being the enabler for once!
I'm going to pass on the hoko-e if I pay that much for a mod I want it to be one of a kind.

I watch reviewers for entertainment really It's nice to see someone get hands on with something I plan to buy, I don't actually pay attention to their opinions. its too easy for them to get something wrong and blame the device.

This hastur, aside from the name being ripped from their back catalogue which is always annoying, it doesn't come with a boro bridge, they don't seem to have tried to make it compact like they did with the original and the overall look is cheap and overdone.
The "integrated drip tip" looks like its one of those 2 part 510 ones from the bantam box so if you want to use your own its not likely to be flush.
Don't get me wrong the dna60 is a point in its favour but its the only point.
If I had the choice between this and the bb or the stubby the hastur wouldn't stand a chance 21700 or not.

Looks like the small screen version from pics I've seen and cat tell if it has a usb or not
The pictures on their website show a USB c on the side but there is no way of telling which version that is.

Back
Top Bottom