What's new

Hastur Boro 21700 AIO - Atom 85 or Dna 60 Chip

Not sure I'd go for the Meson @Phrasing, have you seen Todds' Pre-Review? The first batch looks pretty shoddy. I'd wait for the second at least.

That said, I like the aesthetics of this new Cthulhu but will probably resist as I did with the first. My Stubby is doing me fine.

Oh, and if you're even a little bit tempted by a Hoko-E, just go for it. The quality and hand-feel is just so far superior to anything else I've ever had it's incredible. Even the oddly placed fire button is no nuisance because the device is just so damn small.

Ha! Look at me being the enabler for once!

again with the todds review ? ive seen the review & the only issue was with the paint , which steam crave has admitted some meson aios had some some issues but if you contacted them direct they would replace no quibble, anyway had mine now for quite afew months & still like the day i got it no paint issues or any other issues, since then ive got a stubby 21 but prefer meson

again with the todds review ? ive seen the review & the only issue was with the paint , which steam crave has admitted some meson aios had some some issues but if you contacted them direct they would replace no quibble, anyway had mine now for quite afew months & still like the day i got it no paint issues or any other issues, since then ive got a stubby 21 but prefer meson
I think it's just the luck of the draw with Steam Crave paint jobs. I've seen loads of posts on FB where people have Hadron Pluses and Titans where the paint has started coming off after just a few days but I've had my Titan a couple of years now (and it was second hand so don't know how old it really is) and my Hadron Plus is about a year a half old and they both still look like new.

Back
Top Bottom