What's new

Review HCigar Hana Modz Mini DNA20 Mod (Clone)

Nice one M8,easy to understand and to the point, thank you but will be waiting for the full size 18650 one

Read this whilst vaping on mine that I got this morning. I agree with everything you said. I was worried it was going to feel cheap and flimsy but it feels like a solid piece of kit. Its nice to go back to something like this as I've been using mechs with RDA's for the past few months. Just waiting for my kayfun and nano kit now to complete this set up. Great review by the way

Very good review @Dexter!been fiddling with mine since this morning, and like you, i don't mind vaping at lower wattage!
I shall have to see how well it lasts tomorrow on a full charge.
Nat @vapegeek has done us all proud yet again, ordered at lunchtime yesterday and firmly ensconced in my mitts at 1030 today!

Well, don't fiddle with it Doofry - it'll either fall off, or you'll go blind! :D +10 to customer service we receive from vapegeek. First class all the way.

Also if we wanted to could we just wire in a genuine DNA 30 board into this?

I can't see why not. I haven't looked under the protective screen, but it should be a simple matter of deconstruction and reconstruction - all the components seem to be the same as used in DNA mods. Don't quote me on that though, but I would be tempted if this one goes nutty in the future. :D

Nice one M8,easy to understand and to the point, thank you but will be waiting for the full size 18650 one

I'm with you Grizzly. Impatient little shite that I am - I saw, I wanted, I got! I'll be getting the 18650 too when they arrive - absolutely no doubt about it. :2thumbsup:

That was what I was thinking IF the clone board broke or is a POS.
I'll be holding out for the 18650 version

+1 on the 18650! This looks like a 1:1 to me. I've got a gash DNA20 board, and it is exactly the same dimensions as the original, so I wouldn't see any issue in swapping boards, if necessary. :)

Great review Dexter. I had the wife waiting to get one while I was on my way home from work. Was disappointed when I saw it was the mini.

I think HCigar haven't released the 18650 yet (have a look at the vapegeek thread from yesterday to confirm). When it does arrive, I'll be on it like a rash if the price is favourable. :)

I've got an 18650 version in order from the US, so it will be interesting to compare the two, as it definitely won't be an HCigar one, I was horrified to discover. :D

EDIT: I should point out that I've tried too cancel the pre-order but haven't heard anything, so I am hoping that I don't receive it, but probably will :(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom