What's new

Review Hcigar VT200 first impressions review

lewisss

Initiate
Well I have gone from a cigalike to aspire nautilus minis, lemos, Cthulhu, sub tanks, plume veil, mutations, troll and velocity,. Paired with istick 20w 50w, joytek evic, mechmods, ipv4s and on Saturday I received a shiny black VT200

This is the second piece of vaping equipment I am truly impressed with, (the first was the velocity rda)

So much so, I feel I should share my experience.

It has been a steep learning curve but well worth it.

Day 1
Impressed with the power, at times it is not like inhaling but more like controlling the flow of vapour that is being forced into your lungs!

Popped into my local vape shop and a guy there had a kanthal build on a sigelei 150.
He tried his dripper on the vt200 at 150w and he was amazed how more powerful it was. ( I phoned him later to tell him that the software had actually restricted the non temp coils to 100w! He was not happy)

Day two
Couldn't get anything right, I normally have 5-6 drippers on me with a couple of tanks with kanthal, nickel and titanium coils
I did find it difficult to get the settings right on the fly, but that was down to me, not the device

Day 3
Did some research on evolves DNa 200 forum and then spent quite a few hours on the computer getting the eight settings exactly how I like them,
I now have it set up as follows:-
Velocity titanium,
Velocity ni200
Plume veil titanium
Plume veil ni200
Mutation titanium
Subtank mini titanium
Cthulhu ni200
Kanthal
Day 4
My vaping has been transformed, so easy to change rda/tank
Just confirm new coil and then switch to the appropriate profile
Perfect every time, no changing temp,power
It is superb
Day 5
See day 4 etc.

I was previously using an ipv4s and this is heads and shoulders ahead of that.

Build quality is the superb, it feels great in the hand ,and the battery lasts about as long as my ipv4s did.

So to summarise
Fantastic mod, not for beginners but if you are prepared to put in the time with the software to get the settings exactly how you like it, you will be rewarded with a fantastic vape experience.
Highly recommended

In the theme of rip trippers:-
"If I lost this mod today would I buy another tomorrow?"

No!
I am planning to buy another so if I do lose one, I won't have to wait for another to be delivered

Attachments

• IMG_3019 (2).jpg
    IMG_3019 (2).jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 67
Thanks for the views. I've been very impressed with the quality of the VT40 I have so am certainly considering a VT200. Like you, I'm very interested in how the different profiles could simplify switching tanks. So many times I think "Oh, I think I want to vape my Velocity right now", but then I decide I can't be bothered to change all the setting around to ni200, then set the temp, then set the power etc so I end up just vaping what's on there.

Yeah, the DNA 200 chip is amazing for the profiles. Love it. Very easy to set up and even easier to switch between profiles.

We reviewed this a week ago and so I was using this unit so much and aside from the brass 510, there are very few faults I can find with it worth mentioning.

If you are thinking of getting one, it may be worth holding out for the SS 510.Especially if you are like me and switch tanks and drippers many times a day.

I'll link up my review of this later / tomorrow so you can see if you agree with my findings Lewisss.

Back
Top Bottom