What's new

Heaven Gifts 8th Anniversary Coming—Get Ready For the Biggest Ever Vape Feast

images.jpg

I already told you haha

25% discount and 500 prizes

25% discount 1000 prizes

Congrats :clapping: Your guesses are the closest ones. Thanks for joining in this warm-up of our 8th anniversary celebration. We will send each of you a 11$ gift card. :yahoo:

And our official celebration has kicked off, check here: https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...-sales-and-win-anything-contest.112923/unread

You can win any gear you want this time, don't miss this great chance. :woohoo:

Enjoy & good luck

We will pick 1 lucky participants whose guesses are the closest to either of our answers and send secret gifts to them before the beginning of our official Anniversary Celebration

I don't mean to sound ungrateful or anything, is a gift card really "secret gifts" and has the "OFFICIAL" celebration not already started? No, gift card to use :17:

I don't mean to sound ungrateful or anything, is a gift card really "secret gifts" and has the "OFFICIAL" celebration not already started? No, gift card to use :17:
Fair point - it'll be interesting to see what the secret gifts turn out to be.
The purpose of the compo was to generate clicks for the promotion - essentially free advertising, so I'm sure they'll come good on their promise :)

Right on, as we are counting down 6 days, we would like you to comment below to guess. We will pick 1 lucky participants whose guesses are the closest to either of our answers and send secret gifts to them before the beginning of our official Anniversary Celebration.
You said send secret gifts, GIFTS. An 11$ gift card is what people get for free if they order over 50$ anyway.
You gave away Aspire EVO75 kits on FaceBook but here an 11$ gift card that is not really secret.
I think with the way you worded the "SECRET GIFTS" they sounded far more than a gift card which, at the end of the day will just about cover postage. That's really disappointing.

You said send secret gifts, GIFTS. An 11$ gift card is what people get for free if they order over 50$ anyway.
You gave away Aspire EVO75 kits on FaceBook but here an 11$ gift card that is not really secret.
I think with the way you worded the "SECRET GIFTS" they sounded far more than a gift card which, at the end of the day will just about cover postage. That's really disappointing.

This 11$ gift card can be used without any limit on your order amount, while the 11$ people get if they order over 50$ can only be used when they order over 40$ next time. Hope I make it clear :) Wish you a nice day!

This 11$ gift card can be used without any limit on your order amount, while the 11$ people get if they order over 50$ can only be used when they order over 40$ next time. Hope I make it clear :) Wish you a nice day!

Way to go, totally dodging the actual point of that post.
What's the point. heaven gifts = FAIL

Back
Top Bottom