What's new

Helix Kit

• Thread starter Deleted member 54254
  • Start date
You said the wheels are falling off! Which they are, to be fair. I was joking, though.

It would all be great if I had the money or inclination to spend hundreds of pounds on little bits of metal, but since I don’t I have to settle for what mr kindbright has available.
I do like the bb concept and had pre ordered a bantam but on reflection, I cancelled. They seem to be too needy for my linking.

I’d like to try this tank. I’m am curious and a little unsure about this throat hit adjustment. Could someone please explain?

I don’t really get the whole throat hit thing. I seem to be able to vape anything and it never feels throaty until the coil and wick are blackened to the point where they can no longer be identified

I’d like to try this tank. I’m am curious and a little unsure about this throat hit adjustment. Could someone please explain?

I don’t really get the whole throat hit thing. I seem to be able to vape anything and it never feels throaty until the coil and wick are blackened to the point where they can no longer be identified

I don't really experience the throat hit thing myself. I believe with the Spica, the higher you have the chamber set, the more throat hit you get.

It might be that I'm ready to move down to 9/10mg nic (I have a few and they're fine) ...... but I have a stash of tasty 12mg nic juice to get through. :D

But ....... I do find some of my tobacco juices hit a bit too hard first thing in the morning, even though that's when I most fancy something that isn't at all sickly. So ...... enter the Spica Pro, which will let me adjust the height of the chamber down and that will smooth the throat hit out ...... until later in the day when I'm feeling less fragile and want a good kick in the uvula again. Hope that helps? :D

Any difference in flavour for you? I found it a bit more intense

I've stuck a Turkish liquid in it and it tastes great. More intense? Not sure about that but it sure tastes of Turk to me.

On the topic of throat hit, I'm asthmatic and the regular Spica almost brings on a wheezy kick for me with the chamber full up. Not feeling that so much with the Helix, so I assume the chamber is a bit lower.

I've stuck a Turkish liquid in it and it tastes great. More intense? Not sure about that but it sure tastes of Turk to me.

On the topic of throat hit, I'm asthmatic and the regular Spica almost brings on a wheezy kick for me with the chamber full up. Not feeling that so much with the Helix, so I assume the chamber is a bit lower.

Chamber is definitely lower in height.

Still, a damn enjoyable vape, right up there with the KFLite2019 and EVL Reaper.

Back
Top Bottom