What's new

Hello - It's been a while

Welcome back to the forum @Zited Glad to hear you're recovering from being in a coma. What brought it on if you don't mind me asking?

Welcome back to the forum @Zited Glad to hear you're recovering from being in a coma. What brought it on if you don't mind me asking?
Hiya, thanks for the welcome back. basically I'm an epileptic person, and basically because off all of my smoking cigs and other things which isn't allowed to be said on here but i'm sure you can imagine what it is, it basically collapsed both of my lungs and caused a lung infection which forced my body into serious seizures and basically they had no choice but too put me into a coma too save my life, never been more thankful to be alive tbf, sadly got diagnosed with PTSD and stuff now though with the hallucinations and stuff from the drugs they had me on

Hiya, thanks for the welcome back. basically I'm an epileptic person, and basically because off all of my smoking cigs and other things which isn't allowed to be said on here but i'm sure you can imagine what it is, it basically collapsed both of my lungs and caused a lung infection which forced my body into serious seizures and basically they had no choice but too put me into a coma too save my life, never been more thankful to be alive tbf, sadly got diagnosed with PTSD and stuff now though with the hallucinations and stuff from the drugs they had me on
Sounds awful. Glad to hear you've kicked the bad habits and I wish you well with your recovery.

Back
Top Bottom