What's new

Hello - It's been a while

Zited

Postman
So hello folks its been well over 2 years since I have been on here, and well the thing is I was actually wondering if people still sell their old gear etc as they used too, I was recently in a coma for around 4 months and my lungs were bad but I am off cigs and everything now but vape the odd time but don't really have the lung strength too vape RDA's etc anymore, so I was thinking off selling all off my old semi-expensive mods, But I just wanted too see if that is still popular on here.

Thank you for anyone who responds, Hope too see some old faces again on here! :)
-Zited

Yes, welcome back. You can try to list them but be aware, they don't really fetch much these days.

Yes, welcome back. You can try to list them but be aware, they don't really fetch much these days.
Nice too see you again, Would a billet box and things of that order still be worth a little bit?

Should be, have a mooch round the classifieds and the completed sales to get an idea.

I'd say the arse has fell out the mechs, BB you should maybe get 2/3 back.

Welcome back @Zited sorry to hear you've been through it..stay off the poxy fags FFS

Good luck with any sales ...I'll check out the classies to see what you got going

Can't reply too you all but I hope you all see this, thank you all for you're concerns I really appreciate it i'm glad too be back.

I will be uploading what I have for sale either today or tommorow so be sure too keep an eye out if you are interested in some possible mods you might like :)

Back
Top Bottom