What's new

Saying hello... as instructed :)

Hi there folks, an old vaper here attempting to return to the fold; so for a bit of moral support, advice and general banter I'm re-joining a forum I used to be on but can't remember what email or username, so creating a new account.

By 'old' I mean in terms of both decrepitude and puff count, I started vaping back when regulated mods were the new fangled work of the devil, and have had an on and off relationship with it ever since.

Right now, apart from a bit of flirtation here and there I've been off the vapes for a couple of years having succumbed to the old roll-ups when I relocated to Asia; where it's an awful lot cheaper to smoke.

There we go, that's me, hello all :)

Hi there folks, an old vaper here attempting to return to the fold; so for a bit of moral support, advice and general banter I'm re-joining a forum I used to be on but can't remember what email or username, so creating a new account.

By 'old' I mean in terms of both decrepitude and puff count, I started vaping back when regulated mods were the new fangled work of the devil, and have had an on and off relationship with it ever since.

Right now, apart from a bit of flirtation here and there I've been off the vapes for a couple of years having succumbed to the old roll-ups when I relocated to Asia; where it's an awful lot cheaper to smoke.

There we go, that's me, hello all :)

Welcome back to the planet from a fellow "oldie"

Just to add I am not old, but been vaping for over 10 years before Ego batteries and Vivi Novas were all the rage :)

Cheers to you all - incidentally, not sure how this works in terms of you being told I've replied - seems silly to say 'Hi and thanks' to each individual message, but seems rude not to in a way too :)

Welcome back to the planet from a fellow "oldie"

Just to add I am not old, but been vaping for over 10 years before Ego batteries and Vivi Novas were all the rage :)

Cheers to you all - incidentally, not sure how this works in terms of you being told I've replied - seems silly to say 'Hi and thanks' to each individual message, but seems rude not to in a way too :)

You can use multiquotes like this, or you can like each message as a way of acknowledging the comments.

Nobody will get a notification you replied to the thread unless they are following the thread or you do the above.

Back
Top Bottom