What's new

Hello my fellow vapers!

Khentesh

Just wanted to pop by to say hello to everyone, and introduce myself.

Having vaped since 2007, I have gone from the early E-Go to box-mods, disposables and now I'm exploring Podvapes.

I've never been a smoker of the analogs as I find them disgusting and harsh, and my reason to decide to vape was to break another harmful habit - nervous and almost compulsory chewing on the inside of my cheeks due to anxiety and stress, a sort of self-harm habit I had since I was four years old.

Surprisingly, it worked, and I have successfully broken the habit!

Now, I am an avid vaper and advocate for vaper's rights in Sweden.

I'm currently writing an easy to understand guide to vapes, mostly for my own consumption.
It started as a desire to catalogise my vaping stuff and keep a list of ejuice I wanted to try, and write a tastemap to them, much like wine tasting, to keep a list for comparison.
It then evolved into general facts about vapes because I wanted to learn more, and then help my husband switch from analog to digital.

My family suggested that I could help others when deciding which vapes are for them, explaining terms and other stuff that new vapers may be confused about.

Several people have told me I should publish it, but I am not sure if it meets the standard that I think is needed for publication.

I am a (hobby) artist, writer and shanty enthusiast.

Caring for our pets (two rescue cats and one snow white Ball Python), collecting and modifying Barbie dolls, watching movies and series and learning more about life, the universe and everything, are my main interests.

I hope I will find many engaging conversations and learn new things about vaping while here, and if I am able, maybe help out with something if I can.

Cheers! <3
Khentesh (Elin) from Sweden

Welcome to the forum @Khentesh.

Where abouts in Sweden are you? I'm half Swedish. Spent my early years in Nälsta.

Hello and Welcome @Khentesh to POTV, there are always new vapers seeking help and advice on the forum so you should fit straight in.

That's awesome!
I live in the southernmost part of Sweden, in Scania or Skåne, in a medium size city called Kristianstad.
:)

That's awesome!
I live in the southernmost part of Sweden, in Scania or Skåne, in a medium size city called Kristianstad.
:)
Very nice.

You'll find plenty of like-minded and helpful members here, so make yourself at home.

Välkommen ombord. :)

Hi @Khentesh ,

welcome.jpeg

Hi @Khentesh and welcome to the planet.

As said, there are always new starters joining and getting confused as there is so much crap and false fake news being spewed out there by the media and now even the WHO have joined in so its always great to have someone who has vaped for so long that can give your own ideas and advice to new vapers.

Back
Top Bottom