What's new

Hellvape Dead Rabbit MTL RTA x 2

MTLMike

Achiever
Here I have for sale, two Hellvape Dead Rabbit MTL RTAs, one in Matte Black and one in Stainless Steel.
20230809_141309.jpg 20230809_141248.jpg
Both are in excellent condition and are complete with spares, coils etc.

RRP was £23.99 each, I would like £10 each plus postage of your choice. Payments via Paypal G&S.

Thank you very much for looking :)

Last edited:
Both still available, will also consider trades for other MTL rebuildable tanks :)

Hi mate, do they come with air pins, or can you get a RDL out of it?
Hey bud, no air pins, just four holes to choose from on the airflow control ring (0.8mm, 1.2mm, 1.4mm and 1.6mm) and the hole on the deck is 2.0mm. If you run it wide open, you'd probably get a very restricted lung hit.

Hey bud, no air pins, just four holes to choose from on the airflow control ring (0.8mm, 1.2mm, 1.4mm and 1.6mm) and the hole on the deck is 2.0mm. If you run it wide open, you'd probably get a very restricted lung hit.
Dude I will take the black one please, I get paid Thursday. Is that ok to pay you then please?

Dude I will take the black one please, I get paid Thursday. Is that ok to pay you then please?
Yeah that's fine bud, I'll hold it for you and we can sort it out on Thursday :)

Matte Black on hold for @Moses, Stainless Steel still available.

Both still available, will also consider trades for other MTL rebuildable tanks :)

Back
Top Bottom