What's new

HELP Flavour

I tried to get as much picture quality as I could (I should’ve said this was just a single wire build and not multiple sorry)
Cotton filling juice wells.
You should be aiming to plug the well entry point not too tight but just enough cotton to stop it flooding leaving the well its self clear.
The juice well should be full of juice not cotton.
Try wicking it again but cut the cotton about 3mm just past reaching the top of the juice port. :2thumbsup:

Cotton filling juice wells.
You should be aiming to plug the well entry point not too tight but just enough cotton to stop it flooding leaving the well its self clear.
The juice well should be full of juice not cotton.
Try wicking it again but cut the cotton about 3mm just past reaching the top of the juice port. :2thumbsup:
I’ve been trying to aim the cotton to be Half way in there to leave room for juice I’ll give it another shot about to change juice, need to order some sharper scissors as well, thank you SR!

I’ve been trying to aim the cotton to be Half way in there to leave room for juice I’ll give it another shot about to change juice, need to order some sharper scissors as well, thank you SR!
Youre welcome.
Let me know how you get on bud.

These are perfect and really cheap from Wilco's.

small_110359NeedleworkScissors_20140213013353.jpg

Back
Top Bottom