What's new

Help Please how to combine to get to 6mg

120ml of nic. You'll end up with the same 80/20 ratio. To be honest, it's not a bad idea to mix everything together as the 0mg liquid you'll be bumping to 6mg will be severely diluted in flavour. So all together in one bottle will make it less noticeable. It will still impact quite a bit on flavour, mind.

Screenshot_2018-04-24-19-22-44.jpg

There you go. You only need to calculate the 0nic one as you'll be mixing it all up, so 240,0mg to 6mg...

120ml of nic. You'll end up with the same 80/20 ratio. To be honest, it's not a bad idea to mix everything together as the 0mg liquid you'll be bumping to 6mg will be severely diluted in flavour. So all together in one bottle will make it less noticeable. It will still impact quite a bit on flavour, mind.

So on that my original idea of combining would be more favourable? And I would require 120ml (12 bottles) to be added to total amount of juice as OP? How much, if any, will I compromise the overall flavour? Would quite happily lower the overall Nic required to about 4.5mg?

So on that my original idea of combining would be more favourable? And I would require 120ml (12 bottles) to be added to total amount of juice as OP? How much, if any, will I compromise the overall flavour? Would quite happily lower the overall Nic required to about 4.5mg?
The scientific answer is 10%. But what is 10% of flavour? Imagine if you added 3x10m of water to a coke can. I'm sure you would notice it? The least amount of flavourless nic you add the better. I've bumped many juices to higher nics and hardly noticed any change but never anything this drastic. I think it's safe to say you will notice it... Probably even at 4.5mg which is 8bottles on the 0nic btw. But can't work out what would be the final mg once you would mix it all up...
Screenshot_2018-04-24-19-31-20.jpg

The scientific answer is 10%. But what is 10% of flavour? Imagine if you added 3x10m of water to a coke can. I'm sure you would notice it? The least amount of flavourless nic you add the better. I've bumped many juices to higher nics and hardly noticed any change but never anything this drastic. I think it's safe to say you will notice it... Probably even at 4.5mg which is 8bottles on the 0nic btw. But can't work out what would be the final mg once you would mix it all up...
View attachment 158560

Thanks

So where do i go from here? Combine or treat the two 0mg 120ml separately? The latter would be clearly less of a risk? I could end up compromising 1080ml of Juice as opposed to 240ml? Further thoughts? Thanks again

Back
Top Bottom