What's new

Help with 1st mech mod sigelli 19 (newbie)

mistyninja

Initiate
Hello everyone .could anyone help me out ?

I have a mutation x rda and a aspire cf mod ATM .i want to blow better clouds and was looking at the sigelli 19 as a cheap 1st option .

Could anyone tell me if this will be the same or better than my cf mod in terms of clouds ? Also if anyone knows anything about it that would be great

Thanks

Ninja out

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

I suppose it would depend on your coil build.

what kind of coil are you putting in the mutant x?

Usually a dual 7 wrap 24 gauge micro

If you can wait for it, a SMPL mech from fast tech would be a better option for a first mech.
Or look thro' Angelfire mods and M-Vapes. A copper or brass one is what to go for!

You will need good batteries, so Samsung 25r's are recommended - Torchy or Ecolux on ebay are the place to go. Vape Inc are having a sale this weekend and their LG 18650's are also good bits of kit.

If you have a V2 or V3 Mut X, then I've found a single parallel of 0.4mm does quite well, 0.4mm Nichrome is fun too.

Thats the same kind of build I run in mine. I use a Nemesis clone, was only about $20 on FT.

Cant fault it, even bought a copper Manhattan clone, and I prefer the Nemi.

You must be running somewhere near 0.15 ohms (about same as mine) on that build, any mech with a proper battery will throw clouds paired with a mutation x.

I've got a copper SMPL, and a Stingray X (usually in hybrid mode) and both really chuck with a good battery and the right build. Most things copper should see you right in this case.

Airflow is very important in getting the right clouds, so you might have to jiggle your coils about to get them sitting just where you want. In my Mutation, I find tilting the coils in line with the afc on the rda helped alot.

What juice are you using? Remember that you'll be wanting a high VG juice, the stuff I make for mine is usually between 80-90% VG depending on the flavour I'm using.

Thanks for that .I'm gna mix up a 80% vg juice or do u think just 100?

So just to clarify , the sigelli 19 will defo chuck more than having my mutation x on an aspire cfmod ?

Thanks again

Backflip

Ninja out

Yes.

Mech mods are unregulated, its worth understanding this before you start building on one.

IMO its a different beast entirely to the mod you currently have.

None of the safety features on your CF mod are on a mech. No reverse battery, short circuit or over discharge protection are on it.

Make sure your using an ohm reader and correct batteries that can handle the kind of output you will be asking of the battery. A basic understanding of ohm's law is essential.

Theres the battery safety thread and a cloud chasing for beginners guide on the forum if your going to get into it.

Please do the research before you fire anything.

Nice one

Thanks man

Been trying to find this kinda info for ages

Appreciated man

Back
Top Bottom