What's new

Hey everyone, just a quick intro!

Hey everyone, nice to meet you all I'm Steve from Liverpool.

Just thought I'd post a quick intro to let you know where I'm at and what I'm here for.

So here goes.

I've been vaping for quite some time on and off and it's always been to quit smoking.

But this time I'm determined.

I've gone off cancer sticks twice now with vaping and both times going on holiday has made me relapse.

The first time was Florida when I dropped my ecig and smashed the tank in Manchester airport. Purchased a cig alike but it wasn't the same and after a good 14 hours without anything I caved in and bought a 20 pack as soon as I got off the transfer coach and I was back on.

The next was last year in Crete, my favourite juice Carnival cotton candy was out of stock, the store ordered it in for me but it didn't arrive in time.

I bought a few other flavours but didn't like any and then started smoking again in Crete.

I'm actually very good when I have a great all day vape I can easily stay off the cigs but if that fails I'm done haha.

Anyway I go to turkey on the 19th so I've given myself 2 weeks to get off them.

I have a few rolls left maybe 10 which will be my last.

I'm down to 3 or 4 a day while using my mod alongside.

I have an INTU 80 watt mod with a Crius 2 single coil rta. My very first re buildable. (I'm loving it compared to store bought coils)

I also have two 100 mil bottles of Circus Cookie Cotton Candy (it's delicious) 3mg nice.

So this time I'm well stocked up and ready to tackle this quit smoking holiday test haha.

I have tried patches and gum etc but I need the actually smoking act it seems.

Plus if I get a flavour I like I actually enjoy just vaping and would probably still vape 0 nice just for the taste anyway.

So I joined here for some advice along the way, I'm thinking of making my own coils to save money so that's what I popped on to ask.

Just wanted to see if it was cheaper. But it sounds like it is a lot cheaper.

But since I'm going to be getting into rebuilding I'll stick around for some advice anyway because you guys know a lot more than me.

Thanks again, Steve!
Welcome mate, and good luck with the non smoking. I’ve been quit 11 days now and like you this time I’m going make happen and not go back to the cancer sticks

Welcome mate, and good luck with the non smoking. I’ve been quit 11 days now and like you this time I’m going make happen and not go back to the cancer sticks
Nice one mate and congrats on 11 days you're a bit ahead of me.

Are you missing some ciggies? The morning two with a coffee still gets me lol

Welcome to the planet.
Always stock up and lots of juice and an extra mod and glass for the tank. Extra glass is cheap, juice is good for 12 months+ and many prefer to keep juice for a weeks to a couple on months to let them steep and the flavror improve. As getting into RTA builds, you can older packs, including mixed packs of premade coils in different wiretypes and ohs to get used to working with wire and cotton before wrapping your own wires if you prefer. The cost savings is still pretty significant.

Welcome to the planet.
Always stock up and lots of juice and an extra mod and glass for the tank. Extra glass is cheap, juice is good for 12 months+ and many prefer to keep juice for a weeks to a couple on months to let them steep and the flavror improve. As getting into RTA builds, you can older packs, including mixed packs of premade coils in different wiretypes and ohs to get used to working with wire and cotton before wrapping your own wires if you prefer. The cost savings is still pretty significant.
Thanks for the welcome @silk186

I've decided to jump straight into DIY coils for the savings.

I'm probably going to get a bit of PG and VG to make some simple juices in bulk.

Should be able to set up roughly 250ml of both candy floss and Heisenberg for the price of one 100ml pre made stock candy floss

Back
Top Bottom