What's new

Hi All.

:merryxmas1: @Astral and best wishes. Enjoy your new gear, out of interest where did you get the interesting looking SIghtPic Picatiny RTA?

Great to hear from you @Astral. Sorry you're having a bum time, but glad you're hangin' in there boss.

Excited to hear about the SIghtPic Picatiny. Hot off the press. They look lovely. Now you've really made me want one...

:merryxmas1: @Astral and best wishes. Enjoy your new gear, out of interest where did you get the interesting looking SIghtPic Picatiny RTA?

Thanks @Netvaper. You have to get the Picatiny from the SightPic FaceBook group. It's expensive but its worth every penny. If you fancy treating yourself you won't regret it, it's genuinely perfect in every respect. They've created a masterpiece there.

Thanks for sharing @Astral ! I’m Green with envy over all your stunning gear and Red with rage that I can’t afford that Picatiny, so quite ready for Christmas :18:

Seize the joy wherever you can find it and have a wonderful holidays :2thumbsup:

:merryxmas1: & :newyear2:

Thanks for sharing @Astral ! I’m Green with envy over all your stunning gear and Red with rage that I can’t afford that Picatiny, so quite ready for Christmas :18:

Seize the joy wherever you can find it and have a wonderful holidays :2thumbsup:

:merryxmas1: & :newyear2:

Thanks @ZenAnarchi, but don't be at all envious over my gear. It's come with a lot of pain and heartache attached. And don't fret over the Picatiny either, you'll get one if you want one, there's going to be plenty more drops to come, it's too good for there not to be.

I know I'm biased as a diehard anti-cloner but save up for an authentic and don't be tempted by a counterfeit. No knockoff is ever going to touch the quality of this. I can easily see these becoming the new Dvarw's.

Back
Top Bottom