What's new

Hi All.

Astral

Achiever
Hi dear friends,

While I'm having a particularly lucid day I just thought I'd pop by to wish you all a very happy Christmas and an even happier new year.

I genuinely hope you're all doing well and wish each and every one of you the best of health, happiness and prosperity.

I think about you all all the time but just don't have the capacity to post for most of it.

As for me, as you may have guessed things still aren't going great.

I'm still just about managing to stay out of the psychiatric ward by the skin of my teeth but I'm on the precipice of being carted off at any time.

As for my vaping, I'm still spending far too much money on new gear but at least my spending has become a little wiser and better thought through.

I'm still treating myself to some rather expensive exotica but as I'm now back living with my parents and no have dependents to support, and with minimal bills to pay, I now have a bit of money to play with, particularly as I have no other hobbies or interests.

Since my last postings I've picked up a host of authentic gear and still have more on the way.

As for my mods and boros, I now have a Mod-Corp Viking Hoko-E, a L'Atelier APEX60, a Critval C-Bot Kontrl Collab, a VapeMonster Eternity and Eternity X, a Harpy Slim, an Imporium Maxine 60, an Armor C4 and an MK Customs Alpha in my armoury and a host of authentic RTA's and RBA's to compliment them (and my mods), including an authentic VWM Dope and Innova, an ESG Skyline-R and SkyNet, and I've also just received a SIghtPic Picatiny RTA - and after only three days using it I can honestly say it's the best RTA I've ever used. It's just incredible. I'm definitely going to try and pick up another in the next drop if I can, and if you can justify the outlay I have no qualms in recommending you try one too. I highly doubt you'll dislike it.

As for the things to come I've got an XTRA-Mile Vape Prelude Micro on the way as well as a White Juma 18350 Parovar Smurf, and a rather special, genuine, Stratum Balance 2 on order from Andrey Sava, and I really can't wait to receive that one.

Before you say it, I know I've spent far too much money on things but I've been saving hard and I have no need for anything else in my life other than a new computer...

Anyway, I've included a few pics of some of my exuberance. But please don't think I'm gloating or showing off, that's the last thing I want. I just thought some of you might be interested to see them.

Best wishes. Peace and love everybody, and I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and a very merry new year.

L.O.V.E. :lovesign: :merryxmas1: :newyear1:

IMG_20230821_143725~2.jpg IMG_20230918_121921~2.jpg IMG_20231130_142336443~2.jpg IMG_20231130_142651215~2.jpg IMG_20231201_100021931~3.jpg IMG_20231215_091124442~3.jpg Alpha_.jpg

Great to hear from you mate. You don't need to apologise for spending out on vape gear. If it gives you something to look forward to then go for it. Am on a break from work for a couple of weeks, which is nice, and will be seeing lots of family and having a rest.
Miss you being on here mate and I hope that maybe you can visit more regularly in the future. All the best to you my friend. Rew

Nice to hear from you @Astral , Far too many people are going missing from POTV so it's nice to see a returning one. You should know we all buy what we want and can afford, i for one am spending far too much and it's mainly AIO's and Bridges though i feel i am coming to the end of that phase. Just need one or two bridges then sorted. Been buying quite a few bit's from China and putting myself through Hell waiting for it to arrive lol. As @rew says, try to pop on as often as you can to keep us updated. Best Wishes for Xmas and the New Year to you as well.

Back
Top Bottom