What's new

Hi, need advice

H4z3

Hi to all you happy vapers here. New to the forum but hoping some of you might send me in the right direction.. As, I am not currently a happy vaper right now. Im looking for a tank/coil combo that's going to guarentee me huge clouds 60-80 w. Vaping actually got me off of smoking cigs. My initial experience was amazing... Smok tfv12? (can't remember the mod or coil - tho think it was M4?? ) 70% VG liquid, huge thick clouds ( felt never ending almost)... Smooth as anything. Lost that vape and I've been buying ALL SORTS, literally trying to chase that cloud ever since. But so far, just failure. I've read the reviews of the suppossed best cloud chasers.. I've brought the tanks/mods/Coils and tho I've had a decent smoke at times... nothing like before, nothing. And to boot? Not only am I not getting the clouds, Vaping has become down right awful in the mouth. Harsh on the throat... So dejected with it I'm currently smoking baccy again.. But Vaping is defo better for my health... But, not when it makes you choke every puff (and that on a new coil).. Then it don't feel healthier for sure!

Can anyone from definate experience reccomend me the best cloud chasing mod/tank/coil combo, confidently. I fell in love with high vg smooth big cloud Vaping.. I was around 60 w, think it was a smok m4 coil, was a smok tfv12 I think... But, obvious answer would be to say... Just go with what you had before, right..? Well, 1. I'm not totally sure on the equipment I had then exactly.. And 2. I've obviously already tried that, ages ago... And was not the same at all. Would love BIG smooth dense clouds...And I'm happy lol (need to believe it was real lol). Hoping you guys here might be able to help put me on the right path. I would list all the tanks I've tried but I never really took too much notice of the names, but I've tried fair few... Not all have been rubbish but none of them have been thick, dense, effortless clouds, like I once remembered. I've almost told myself the initial experience was in my imagination.. But I know it wasn't. Thanks for your time. H. Ps, See, one review site says this vape, then another says that one. Current 1st link on Google is touting the geekvape t200 kit (with zeus tank)... But Ive been following and buying on that advice and I don't trust it anymore... Most of these vape reviews are just vape shops anyway! Hoping least one person can help out.

Oh, and a reccomendation on a great 70-80% vg cloud chasing liquid would be nice? I know it a big part of the equation.
Ice even gone to buying 80% vg Nic shot s currently, but it's not changing alot.
Best of the worst tank for me since losing my dream vape was the vapresso? I-tank? And must admit the Coils did ladt a long time... But for me it was no cloud chaser. Know some of this is me... So hence my reason to talk to real vapers and not just read the shop reviews.

Firstly, Welcome!

In regards to stock coil cloud chasing, I’m afraid I won’t to be too much help as I’m a happy mtl vaper ;) But a couple of things:

Have you tried rebuildables? There’s a plethora of cloud chucking rtas and rdas out there. Once you’ve learned the basics, you can pretty much fine tune it the way you like :14: It’ll save you a fortune in the long run! And I may catch som flak for this, but what about nic salts shots? Nic salts are easier on the throat, but some really don’t like them :hmm: Have you tried some of the heavier juices on the market? Dr Vapes makes a 78/22 range, and they should leave you desperately searching for the window after a few puffs :18:

giphy.gif

I wish you luck :2thumbsup:

Mesh is always good for clouds but not at 70-80w Though. Most Sub Ohm Tanks will give you plenty of Clouds as for Mods all they do is supply power and any mod is capable of that, I am mainly MTL Now same as @ZenAnarchi and use Mesh mainly because i like it. I don't have much idea about Stock Coils as i build my own. Freemax do some good Sub Ohm Tanks but that's as far as my knowledge on Stock Coilers go, also i would suggest learning to build your own, it's not as hard as it sounds and after a bit of practice your good to go and able to create builds that suit you, plus it's cheaper so i am told.

Hi to all you happy vapers here. New to the forum but hoping some of you might send me in the right direction.. As, I am not currently a happy vaper right now. Im looking for a tank/coil combo that's going to guarentee me huge clouds 60-80 w. Vaping actually got me off of smoking cigs. My initial experience was amazing... Smok tfv12? (can't remember the mod or coil - tho think it was M4?? ) 70% VG liquid, huge thick clouds ( felt never ending almost)... Smooth as anything. Lost that vape and I've been buying ALL SORTS, literally trying to chase that cloud ever since. But so far, just failure. I've read the reviews of the suppossed best cloud chasers.. I've brought the tanks/mods/Coils and tho I've had a decent smoke at times... nothing like before, nothing. And to boot? Not only am I not getting the clouds, Vaping has become down right awful in the mouth. Harsh on the throat... So dejected with it I'm currently smoking baccy again.. But Vaping is defo better for my health... But, not when it makes you choke every puff (and that on a new coil).. Then it don't feel healthier for sure!

Can anyone from definate experience reccomend me the best cloud chasing mod/tank/coil combo, confidently. I fell in love with high vg smooth big cloud Vaping.. I was around 60 w, think it was a smok m4 coil, was a smok tfv12 I think... But, obvious answer would be to say... Just go with what you had before, right..? Well, 1. I'm not totally sure on the equipment I had then exactly.. And 2. I've obviously already tried that, ages ago... And was not the same at all. Would love BIG smooth dense clouds...And I'm happy lol (need to believe it was real lol). Hoping you guys here might be able to help put me on the right path. I would list all the tanks I've tried but I never really took too much notice of the names, but I've tried fair few... Not all have been rubbish but none of them have been thick, dense, effortless clouds, like I once remembered. I've almost told myself the initial experience was in my imagination.. But I know it wasn't. Thanks for your time. H. Ps, See, one review site says this vape, then another says that one. Current 1st link on Google is touting the geekvape t200 kit (with zeus tank)... But Ive been following and buying on that advice and I don't trust it anymore... Most of these vape reviews are just vape shops anyway! Hoping least one person can help out.
Hey there fellow vapers,

I completely understand where you're coming from, and it's frustrating when you're chasing that perfect vaping experience and it seems to elude you. Cloud production and a smooth vaping experience are definitely important factors, and I'd be happy to offer some guidance to help you find your way back to those satisfying clouds.

It sounds like you had a fantastic experience with the Smok TFV12 and an M4 coil, vaping around 60 watts with a high VG liquid. Recreating that exact experience might be a challenge due to various factors like changes in equipment or personal preferences, but we can certainly try to get you as close as possible.

Since you're aiming for big, dense clouds around 60-80 watts, I'd recommend considering the following setup:

Mod Look into mods that can comfortably handle 60-80 watts and offer precise power control. Some popular options include devices from brands like Vaporesso, Geekvape, and Voopoo. Remember, having a mod with good power delivery and control is crucial for your desired vaping range.

Tank For cloud chasing, you might want to explore tanks with sub-ohm coils that are designed for higher wattages. The Geekvape Zeus Sub-Ohm Tank is indeed a solid choice, and it's known for its excellent flavor and vapor production. It's worth giving it a shot.

Coils When it comes to coils, you'll want to choose those specifically designed for higher wattages. Look for coils with a resistance that's suitable for your desired wattage range. Many tanks offer different coil options, so you can experiment until you find the one that suits your preferences best.

E-liquid Opt for high VG e-liquids, just like you did before, as they contribute to dense clouds. Remember that nicotine level can also affect the throat hit, so make sure you're using a nicotine strength that you're comfortable with.

While I can't guarantee an exact replication of your initial experience, this setup should help you get closer to those satisfying clouds you're seeking. It's important to keep in mind that vaping can be quite subjective, and what works perfectly for one person might not be the same for another. Patience and experimentation are key, and you're on the right track by seeking advice from the vaping community.

Feel free to reach out if you have any more questions or need further assistance. We're here to help you find that enjoyable vaping journey once again. Stay positive and keep on vaping!

Firstly, Welcome!

In regards to stock coil cloud chasing, I’m afraid I won’t to be too much help as I’m a happy mtl vaper ;) But a couple of things:

Have you tried rebuildables? There’s a plethora of cloud chucking rtas and rdas out there. Once you’ve learned the basics, you can pretty much fine tune it the way you like :14: It’ll save you a fortune in the long run! And I may catch som flak for this, but what about nic salts shots? Nic salts are easier on the throat, but some really don’t like them :hmm: Have you tried some of the heavier juices on the market? Dr Vapes makes a 78/22 range, and they should leave you desperately searching for the window after a few puffs :18:

giphy.gif

I wish you luck :2thumbsup:
Hey thank you for the reply and welcome. I've never tried the rta, Ive only just recently heard of the drip stuff, but dripping sounds quite a chore. But, rebuildable tanks sound good. Is it hard or fiddly? I take it you can get them to chuck good clouds lol ?

Yeah I tried Nic salts. I did not know they were supposed to be easier on the throat tho. Why do some not like them, theyre often a little pricier and supposed to give a better hit right? Thanks for the juice reccomendation, I'll look it up. I remember the juice I was using when I was a satiated caper and that was one called "I'm fruity" but they've stopped making it now. For sure not all 70/30 juices are equal. Thanks for your post, if it's not too hard with the rebuildables I might as well give it a go. Thanks.

You mention the Vaporesso ITank. I have no problem fogging out a room on the Vaporesso Gen 200 mod, with some Supergood No, 2 and a 0.2 coil at around 55-60 watts.

Hey thank you for the reply and welcome. I've never tried the rta, Ive only just recently heard of the drip stuff, but dripping sounds quite a chore. But, rebuildable tanks sound good. Is it hard or fiddly? I take it you can get them to chuck good clouds lol ?

Yeah I tried Nic salts. I did not know they were supposed to be easier on the throat tho. Why do some not like them, theyre often a little pricier and supposed to give a better hit right? Thanks for the juice reccomendation, I'll look it up. I remember the juice I was using when I was a satiated caper and that was one called "I'm fruity" but they've stopped making it now. For sure not all 70/30 juices are equal. Thanks for your post, if it's not too hard with the rebuildables I might as well give it a go. Thanks.
Rebuildable tanks can indeed be a great option if you're looking for a more customizable and potentially cloudier vaping experience. The learning curve for rebuildable tanks (RTAs) can vary from person to person, but many vapers find them to be quite rewarding once they get the hang of it. Building your own coils allows you to fine-tune your setup to your exact preferences, which can include factors like vapor production, flavor, and throat hit.

Initially, building coils might seem a bit fiddly, especially if you're new to it, but with practice and a bit of patience, it becomes much easier. There are plenty of video tutorials and guides available online that can walk you through the process step by step. Plus, the sense of accomplishment when you successfully build and wick your own coils is quite satisfying.

As for cloud production, rebuildable tanks can indeed produce substantial clouds, especially if you build your coils for lower resistances and use higher wattages. This is where the experimentation comes in – finding the right coil build and wattage combination that suits your cloud-chasing desires.

Regarding nicotine salts, they are known for delivering a smoother throat hit even at higher nicotine concentrations, which can make them more satisfying for some vapers. However, some vapers might prefer the stronger throat hit that freebase nicotine provides. Nicotine salt e-liquids are often used with pod systems or lower-wattage devices, and they might not provide the same cloud production as high VG e-liquids in sub-ohm tanks.

And you're absolutely right about different 70/30 juices not being equal. E-liquid brands and flavor profiles can vary widely, so it's always a good idea to explore and find ones that suit your taste preferences.

If you're curious and up for a little DIY adventure, trying out rebuildable tanks can be a fun and satisfying journey. Remember, the vaping community is full of helpful individuals who are more than willing to assist you along the way.

Feel free to reach out if you have more questions or need further guidance. Best of luck on your cloud-chasing endeavors!

Mesh is always good for clouds but not at 70-80w Though. Most Sub Ohm Tanks will give you plenty of Clouds as for Mods all they do is supply power and any mod is capable of that, I am mainly MTL Now same as @ZenAnarchi and use Mesh mainly because i like it. I don't have much idea about Stock Coils as i build my own. Freemax do some good Sub Ohm Tanks but that's as far as my knowledge on Stock Coilers go, also i would suggest learning to build your own, it's not as hard as it sounds and after a bit of practice your good to go and able to create builds that suit you, plus it's cheaper so i am told.
Thanks your reply. Yes I tried mesh one time. I saw it demo on a YouTube vid. But I got no where nr the clouds when I installed it . I am dtl smoker, some it tho must be me... But I missing out at the mo... What watt for mesh would you reccomend then btw?
And thank you for clearing up a little worry I had in my mind. I thought that was so re mods but I did begin to doubt myself.. So a mod is just a mod. 80w is 80w no matter what mod u use. Obviously some go 200w +... but I always find it antiquated at really high watts.. Too hot too. I reckon tho i missing some kinda trick here tho? Yes, I think I'm going to try building my own. Thanks guys muchly!

Thanks your reply. Yes I tried mesh one time. I saw it demo on a YouTube vid. But I got no where nr the clouds when I installed it . I am dtl smoker, some it tho must be me... But I missing out at the mo... What watt for mesh would you reccomend then btw?
And thank you for clearing up a little worry I had in my mind. I thought that was so re mods but I did begin to doubt myself.. So a mod is just a mod. 80w is 80w no matter what mod u use. Obviously some go 200w +... but I always find it antiquated at really high watts.. Too hot too. I reckon tho i missing some kinda trick here tho? Yes, I think I'm going to try building my own. Thanks guys muchly!
help. Mesh coils can indeed be a bit tricky to get right, but they can provide excellent flavor and vapor production when set up properly. For mesh coils, the recommended wattage can vary depending on the specific coil and tank you're using. However, a general starting point for mesh coils is usually around 60-75 watts. It's a good idea to check the coil's specifications and recommendations provided by the manufacturer to get a more precise wattage range.

Regarding mods, you've got the right idea. The wattage on a mod is the amount of power it can deliver to the atomizer, and that will determine how quickly the coil heats up and produces vapor. Different mods might have slight variations in how they deliver power, but the basic concept of wattage remains consistent. It's also worth noting that higher wattages can generate more heat, so if you find it too hot or uncomfortable, you can always adjust the wattage to a level that suits your preference.

If you're interested in trying your hand at building your own coils, that's fantastic! It might take a little practice to get the hang of it, but many vapers find it to be a rewarding and creative aspect of the vaping experience. Plus, building your own coils can give you more control over your vaping setup, allowing you to tailor it to your specific cloud and flavor preferences.

As you explore the world of rebuildable tanks and experimenting with different setups, don't hesitate to reach out if you have more questions or need guidance along the way. The vaping community is full of helpful individuals who are more than willing to share their knowledge and experiences.

Best of luck with your vaping journey, and here's to chasing those satisfying clouds and flavors!

Back
Top Bottom