What's new

Hi vapers

New to the forum but been vaping since 2018 or somewhere around there. I'm a convert. Used to smoke 20 cigs a day. Now I smoke zero. Don't remember the last time I had a smoke but anytime I smell them (secondhand) they smell SUPER GROSS. I hate the smell now. It used to not bother me that much but now the smell bothers the hell out of me. Literally makes me upset. I wonder if anyone else is like this after switching to vaping?

Uhm not the most interesting character in the game of life... I like to hangout at home, go for walks, keep things pretty low key for the most part. Used to play a lot of video games but started to hurt my hands more and more so I've pretty much given up, which probably explains why I'm signing up here (to waste time, maybe learn something) lol.

For vapes, I've been using a Renova Zero and an XROS. Had more problems with the Zero leaking than most vapes I've used. Not sure why, maybe it's how aggressively I use it sometimes. The XROS has proven itself way more reliable imo. Still use a disposable a lot of the time but want to phase that out cause they're too damn expensive :19:

PS I was thinking about Mortal Kombat for some reason when I chose my name on here and remembered thinking Sub-Zero was cool as hell so yeah, that's why that happened lol
Welcome Zero, but we are never Zero ;)

Hello and welcome! Many years ago I had to try think of my very first email address, being all young and cool I wasn't going for some variation of my name and picked up the nearest cd and picked a track! And my name was born. Didn't think it through though when applying for jobs and other sensible correspondence :18:

Back
Top Bottom