What's new

New old vaper

Darksand

Not Really new here, registered since 2017, but never posted. smoked for over 30 years, Vaping since 2013. From Europe.
Now took my time to officially say hi here.
Started with a colorfull FlavorVape sigalike. Switched soon (days) after to ego's with mt3s', then just followed the trend, like kanger subtanks, Kayfuns, genisis, Aspire nautilus, Triton, RDA's, Mechs, Mods, DIYing etc.

Mainly tootle vaper myself, Kayfun and lately the new DeadRabbit mtl with Inawera Gold Ducat (my ADV flavor for years now), but sometimes still using my old but trusty Horizon Arctic for some more clouds where i spent a fair amount of money to you guys overthere for Vampire Vape Heisenberg.

Have to thank you because with that Heisenberg I convinced a lot of family and friends to also quit smoking. They mainly used it in Nautilus mini's. Bought boxes of that Heisenberg for them, untill it became too hard and expensive for me to do it.

The reason I want to be a bit more active here, is that I want to follow the state of vapingin the UK specific now.
For me the UK was always pro-vaping. A rock in heavy seas. But I hear now the tides have turned in the UK too. My hope is that the UK stays strong and keeps winning for us vapers.

Welcome to the forum mate. Vaping is really under threat here now.

Back
Top Bottom