What's new

Hi

Ooo! Another cherry flavour...I add menthol to my cherry of choice...who makes your one?
The Heisenberg one? It’s a local shop brand that they do themselves. There called king clouds mate
Yes I quite enjoy the dominion liquids. Dragons fear is quite a nice taste as well if you like sweet. That’s cherry and sherbet

The Heisenberg one? It’s a local shop brand that they do themselves. There called king clouds mate
Yes I quite enjoy the dominion liquids. Dragons fear is quite a nice taste as well if you like sweet. That’s cherry and sherbet

Hmm...there must be different kinds of Heisenberg...the one I tried from Vampire Vape, certainly didn't taste of cherry...lords knows what was in that...it was vile!!!

But might check out dominion for the Dragon one.

Hmm...there must be different kinds of Heisenberg...the one I tried from Vampire Vape, certainly didn't taste of cherry...lords knows what was in that...it was vile!!!

But might check out dominion for the Dragon one.
Dominion are definitely worth a try. Relatively cheap as well. Think I paid around 12 quid for 60ml with nic shots.

There are some strange flavours that they do. Calpol and banana amoxicillin being 2 of them lol

Dominion are definitely worth a try. Relatively cheap as well. Think I paid around 12 quid for 60ml with nic shots.

There are some strange flavours that they do. Calpol and banana amoxicillin being 2 of them lol

Calpol????!!! Oh surely not!

£12 for 60ml is pretty good, even with the nic shots.....I haven't yet bought shortfils...but i'm gunna soon..cos these silly 10mls are cost me a small fortune!

Welcome mate. I am also using Heisenberg at the moment. I’ve tried a few of the dominion liquids . Perhaps dragons blood I think it’s called. Cherry with a kick of menthol?!

What sort of setup you using as myself am relatively new to vaping and looking to see what’s good and not so good.

Well done on the quitting smoking mate. Hope you keep it up. I’ve been quit for nearly 2 months now. Vaping is definitely a better way. The possibilities are endless lol.

Anyway good luck man and hope you find everything you need in this forum
I'm using the smok stick x8 batteries good on it last me pretty much all day the only problem I have is the top some times in my pocket it opens but didn't leak untill I left it in my Jean pocket at the weekend and it did but that was my fault I normally keep in in my coat chest pocket

attachment.php
upload_2016-11-10_21-18-28-gif.109788
Hello @Luke Camfield , Nice to meet you mate !!!

Hi @Luke Camfield, great to hear you have started. Flavours can be a world of fun and empty your pockets. If you.like doughnut king, nice custard, which has a biscuit base might be worth a try. Lots of custard options to enjoy :)

Back
Top Bottom