What's new

Holiday builds

i took 9 cells through security with Ryan air and easy jet no drama

Good to know. No batteries in hold, but as many as I ilke in hand luggage ;D

Of your are looking for a mod for holiday that's not expensive look at the coolfire range

I'm currently sat on a balcony in Cala e'gos Majorca vaping away as I write this, I bought an RX200 (battery's removed & in battery boxes) a coolfire 100tc, 2 cleito's (emptied) 2 RDA's, coil building kit inc wire for me & an innokin T18 for the wife all packaged up in a large camera case in the top of my hand luggage with 1 x 30ml bottle of juice (for a swift fill up on leaving Mallorca airport) & a truckload more juice in my suitcase. On going through security/X-ray machine I was waved straight through, This was with easyjet.
On arrival the juice bottle & half filled T18 tank had leaked quite badly (they were in a sealed bag together so not a problem) but on discovering this I was dreading opening the suitcase at the apartment...
Although I had bagged the bottles in separate ziplock bags I imagined there would be juice everywhere but strangely not a single drop had leaked from any bottle. Something to do with just the cabin being pressurised I assume...
Hope this is of some use, happy holidays[emoji106][emoji274]

For anyone marginally interested (I.e. Someone requesting info on taking Vape gear abroad maybe ??)
I had exactly the same experience on my return, not so much as a raised eyebrow from customs at either Mallorca or Gatwick airports. I imagine the only time you'd have an issue is when flying to a country where vaping is totally banned.

Carried through 2 spare battery's, 1 in my mod and a cool fire and other cheap and cheerful one to Spain. No issues either end

Im just back from Spain...(EASYJET) took 3 mods 3 batteries ,4 tanks a charger and 160ml of juice spare coils and cotton (I like to be prepared for any hicups)
1 mod and 100ml of juice in hold luggage.
2 mods the tanks, 60mls of juice and 3 batteries in carry on bag.
In the end 2 mods and 2 tanks and about 70mls of juice did trick.
pico12.jpg reaper12.jpg

Im just back from Spain...(EASYJET) took 3 mods 3 batteries ,4 tanks a charger and 160ml of juice spare coils and cotton (I like to be prepared for any hicups)
1 mod and 100ml of juice in hold luggage.
2 mods the tanks, 60mls of juice and 3 batteries in carry on bag.
In the end 2 mods and 2 tanks and about 70mls of juice did trick.
View attachment 102142 View attachment 102143

Not sure I'd advise anyone putting mods/battery's in hold luggage as it's clearly stated as a "no no" on the sheet provided at check in (up there with bullets & bombs) but love your second phot of the cocktails[emoji106]

Not sure I'd advise anyone putting mods/battery's in hold luggage as it's clearly stated as a "no no" on the sheet provided at check in (up there with bullets & bombs) but love your second phot of the cocktails[emoji106]

He did say all 3 batteries were in a carry on bag

Ok for the sake of splitting a hair or 3 "he" did say that but also said "1 mod in hold luggage"
I just wanted to point out that mods/battery's in hold luggage isn't the best idea FFS...
And to be even more anal @weepapagirlrappers might be a girl ??
Jeez...

Back
Top Bottom