What's new

Hotcig RDS coil challenge

Just received a pack of the Smok RPM 1.2 ohm quartz coils, they fit perfectly, sadly the air inlet hole in the coil base is larger so I don't get the tight draw I got from the originals, in fact its more of an RDL draw, it doesn't have that 'wow' factor flavour either.

Hotcig seem to have done something different with their version of this coil

So I'm back to hunting, if push comes to shove I will take a punt on one of the 2 suppliers @Jd_ and @andi52 found.
Hotcig seem to have dissapeared.
Anyone know if they've merged with another or shut down completely.

I gave up in the end and I am using the Smok RPM 1.2ohm coils, they aren't quite as good as the airflow hole is wider but better than nothing.
Cheers, do you use RTA for mtl? If so how does it compare with the alternative coils? The pod looks promising just those coils a bit of a let down as they aren't available.

Cheers, do you use RTA for mtl? If so how does it compare with the alternative coils? The pod looks promising just those coils a bit of a let down as they aren't available.

I've been using the Wasp Nano MTL RTA on mine mostly, I just like the quirky combination of the two, the silver Berserker works well on it too.

You're right about the coils, such a shame as the included coils were superb.

Hotcig_RDS_Pod_Kit-Purple-2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom