What's new

how big is yours?

robertgoldring

Achiever
Your clouds

I've seen videos and pics of people blowing huge clouds that are big and fluffy. Well I can get the fluffiest but try as I might I cannot gets cloud over around four foot long. So it made me wonder. How long are your guys clouds and how do you get them that kinda length? Pics would be cool too

Your clouds

I've seen videos and pics of people blowing huge clouds that are big and fluffy. Well I can get the fluffiest but try as I might I cannot gets cloud over around four foot long. So it made me wonder. How long are your guys clouds and how do you get them that kinda length? Pics would be cool too

Have a look at the "show us your clouds" thread.

Have a look at the "show us your clouds" thread.

Yeah I've had a look 3dj but most of them on there are vids. I can only see a couple of them as I'm using a phone and vids just destroy data allowance. Not only that. A lot them are kinda hard to see the size. I know mine are around four foot long but seems huge. Some of those vids look twenty foot long, surely that cant be right

In that thread there's a pick by resident nutter Raguri taken in a mirror that's easy 4 feet long

In that thread there's a pick by resident nutter Raguri taken in a mirror that's easy 4 feet long

Yeah but that's a vid I think. Most of Raguri s are vids. That's some of them that could be misleading. Is it only around four feet or is it more, if people are averaging ten foot for instance then why can't I

No its definitely a pic , its been posted a couple of times around the forum. Do you do mouth to lung hits or lung hits. You'd need a decent lung hit for the amount of cloud and distance covered that your after

No its definitely a pic , its been posted a couple of times around the forum. Do you do mouth to lung hits or lung hits. You'd need a decent lung hit for the amount of cloud and distance covered that your after

I've only seen the vids, ill have to look again. I do lung hits when trying to cloud usualy around 5-8 seconds ish. I've also tried different set ups. Such as panzer with mephisto clone. Fresh vtc5, zipper coil @ 0.3. Or cloupor t5 with vf @ 1 ohm at 50w. I can get the volume. Its the distance/size I struggle with

Yeah I've had a look 3dj but most of them on there are vids. I can only see a couple of them as I'm using a phone and vids just destroy data allowance. Not only that. A lot them are kinda hard to see the size. I know mine are around four foot long but seems huge. Some of those vids look twenty foot long, surely that cant be right

A 20ft cloud, lol. not a chance. Mine are probably between 6/8ft.

Back
Top Bottom