What's new

how big is yours?

Mine might be small, but it's been big enough to fill a pram three times..........:)

I suspect rags is coiling way, way lower than your 0.3 ohms.

Tread carefully as you contemplate the limits of your atty, battery, mod and lungs

Right...
So...
You may think 0.3 ohms is low, but in the world of the 24/7 cloud chaser, that's still too weak...
I'm known for running stupid coils, and killing things as a result.
As in, I've just tried to build something sensible for daily use... 0.11 ohms... sensible enough...
Most fancy builds can't beat parralels. Fact.

Also, Your inhale/exhale technique brings the distance.

I suspect rags is coiling way, way lower than your 0.3 ohms.

Tread carefully as you contemplate the limits of your atty, battery, mod and lungs

I KNOW he is. No doubt about it. I don't want to be up to his standards, ok yes I do but that's just pipe dreams. I know my limits, I've hit them. The cloupor will only fire to 0.2 but gets that hot it shuts off after two tokes. The spring in my panzer stops me goi g below 0.3 . It gets slightly warm , no battery heat though just the spring. But I'm not going to push any lower.

Right...
So...
You may think 0.3 ohms is low, but in the world of the 24/7 cloud chaser, that's still too weak...
I'm known for running stupid coils, and killing things as a result.
As in, I've just tried to build something sensible for daily use... 0.11 ohms... sensible enough...
Most fancy builds can't beat parralels. Fact.

Also, Your inhale/exhale technique brings the distance.

Raguri I know I cant even compete with you as you said 0.3 just doesn't register in your world anymore. You say techniques, what would you recommend, I inhale to lung deeply for about 5-8 seconds and do a slow but strong exhale. Is this wrong?

For the last part of the exhale make a bit of a pout (narrowing the opening) and really push the last of the vape out as hard as you can. This'll help with distance.

@Raguri I know I cant even compete with you as you said 0.3 just doesn't register in your world anymore. You say techniques, what would you recommend, I inhale to lung deeply for about 5-8 seconds and do a slow but strong exhale. Is this wrong?

Wait...
What RDA Are you using?
Nothing I use can let me do 8 second inhales... Not much can..

Back
Top Bottom