What's new

How easy is it to mix nicotine and a concentrate into a PG/VG mix?

Basically no all concentrate are different anywhere between 15 and 25% from what I've seen
Can you add more concentrate after the steeping period or is that likely to mess it up? I guess there is no harm in using 20% concentrate?

Now the TPD is less than a month away i figured its going to be cheaper and easier to go down this route rather than stocking up on 10ml bottles!

Moolah is reccomended between 15 & 25% so yeah - first mix at 20% will be right in the middle and you can go up or down next time...

tbh mate its easier and more convenient to buy and mix your own pg/vg you are already measuring and mixing three ingredients (base mix/nic/flavour) all you are doing is adding one more (vg/pg/nic/flavour)
if you buy a 70/30 mix once youve added flavouring at 20% and pg nic @3mg your finished mix mix will no longer be 70/30 it will be roughly 53/47

and if you mixed the same 70/30 base mix at 24mg using pg nic and 20% flavour it would end up about 33 vg / 67 pg

so as you see premix base mixes in fact are harder to use than just using separate pg and vg from the start as it cocks your ratios right up

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom