What's new

How often do you change coil and wick?

It depends...

I vape really sweet fruit flavours in 20mg salt for MTL and the flavour will reduce pretty fast - generally I'll clean the coils and re-wick every 10ml bottle.

With DL vaping I aim to do it when the flavour tails off but I can get pretty lax. Last night I decided to have a re-wick of my Apocalypse RDA - the cotton was black, the coils had a thick coating of cack and the cotton that should have been inside both coils had completely burnt out. It needed a clean up ages ago but kept putting it off. After a clean up the improvement in flavour gave me a kick up the arse and I checked everything else I was vaping - they were all in a similar state so I gave them a clean and rewick as well.

I aim to clean up my DL stuff once a week, but recently have been failing miserably.

Not sure tbh. Coil stays in ages. Cotton gets swapped out about every 2 weeks I guess.

likewise. if you puff liquid without any flavour added it can last months sometimes.

I'm still puffing through my Drake's longfills, so a couple of weeks is about right at the moment.

I think at some point this year I'm going to run out of wire and wicks though...... which is making me a little nervous, because I'm probably going to have to buy something else.

I'm still puffing through my Drake's longfills, so a couple of weeks is about right at the moment.

I think at some point this year I'm going to run out of wire and wicks though...... which is making me a little nervous, because I'm probably going to have to buy something else.

start puffing unflavoured liquid, by your standards you might never have to change the build in your corrolas ever again :)

likewise. if you puff liquid without any flavour added it can last months sometimes.

Nae cunt does this, cos it's shit...might as well just drink water no coke, tea, coffee, wine fk all...oh and you're glasses n cups won't need cleaned as often.....a bit boring mind:)

Nae cunt does this, cos it's shit...might as well just drink water no coke, tea, coffee, wine fk all...oh and you're glasses n cups won't need cleaned as often.....a bit boring mind:)

people do. it’s best with a nice fancy wine, fuck having plastic custard or some daft tobacco concentrate that reeks of old spice and hp sauce fart interfering.

you’s lot are flavour daft, away and buy some truffles and a tub of cream and knock yerself up a nice wee plate of spaghetti :)

Back
Top Bottom