What's new

How often do you change coil and wick?

away and treat yourself to a fine single malt and wash it down with some delectable bloo slushee candy floss. :)

Fruit vaper here. Wick about once a week, coil can be as long as 3 months. I wash the deck every time i wick and give it a bit of a scrub with a wire brush

Since I switched to squonking I do tend to find the flavour quality I'm getting lasts way better than when I was using tanks. I like sweet fruity flavours which obviously will mean more gunk build up but despite that I generally find on avergage I normally get through around 70 or 80ml of juice on a build before it needs sorting.

When I'm cleaning the coil, one other thing I find helpful is threadng a wet wipe through it to make sure there is no gunk left in the middle. Provided I'm happy the coil still looks in good condition and heats up properly I'll keep using it and just redo the cotton.

Generally rewick when it tastes shite. With some atties/juice that can be every other day and sometimes up to a couple of weeks. Change the coil when I get bored of it. Usually just give it a quick scrape when rewicking.

I vape NETs and use my 5 rtas in rotation and rewick them all once a fortnight and clean the coils. I make my own coils and usually change them very month.

About once every 5-7 days in the Profile Unity, depending on the liquid I'm using. I just change out the mesh strip though, don't bother with dry burning it.

In my MTL boro bridges probably once every 10ml or so. Then it's a dry burn and new wick, 2 or 3 times before a new coil goes in.

Got some Chiri in the Ripley and i have to change Wick every 2-3 Days and have to clean the Coil roughly every 6 days to a week. That's at 12w as well. The flavour is worth the extra work plus i do tend to hammer it.

Back
Top Bottom