What's new

How to Enter The 2017 POTV Charity Raffle.

Fantastic result. Huge congrats to all and to @Rob! Where the bloody hell has the odd 2 quid come from?! ;)

Massive effort here and a great total, everyone involved deserves a pat on the back, most of all @Rob, Stella work in getting that amount and good luck in the draw to everyone that has donated...

Absolutley gutted i missed this. Been trying to log on since about 8pm and its only just now let me log on. Good luck everyone. X

Absolutley gutted i missed this. Been trying to log on since about 8pm and its only just now let me log on. Good luck everyone. X
Sorry to hear you miss it and I see you are a new member but this has been running for the last 28 days and is pinned allover the forum...

Yes i know that. I was waiting for payday. Finally got paid and couldn't get the web page or the app to load. Never mind. Im sure ill catch the next one

Welcome @Jackie-anne, I'm sure you could still donate if that's why you're so gutted, you just won't be entered into the draw... it's a very good cause at the end of the day [emoji6]

Prize winnings being shipped out today ladies and gentlemen.

1507041756297.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom