What's new

How to get that fizz in your blend

LilyRed My own mix of malic acid is 5g in 10ml PG and as mentioned I only use a few drops per ml :)

The PA Sour from Leisure Liquids is a 20% dilution, just checked ;) so you would need to use 5% or more in a mix to get a similar result?

I'll try that @Gillandrea, thanks :2thumbsup:. I know some mixers use vinegar too as it's supposed to work well with tobacco flavours - I can see some really odd mixes going through my dripper in the near future as I do plan on doing this taste testing properly! :D

I have no experience of triacetin, I simply used Google and searched for 'adding fizz in e-liquids' which got me a Canadian forum with posts on additives to create various effects like souring sweet juices or adding fizz.

Sent by lazer from just north of the world's largest nuclear dustbin

Sent by lazer from just north of the world's largest nuclear dustbin

two easy options.. stick in a bit of sherbert ( mitght make ya liquid a bit gunky though ) or knock up 100ml batch and pop it in the soda machine..few squirts and instant fizz ( prob go flat quite quick but hey im not a miracle worker! )

Phantom Diablo ... umm yeah, I'll let you try that one first mate ...

:popcorn: :diy: ... :thud:

Seriously - don't vape the stuff you find in your sherbet dips or fountains folks - it'll not only gunk up your coils, but the sodium bicarb in it is not good to vape

Ooh yes, I've just found that post/site too, thanks ... hmm, not sure if I like the sound of what triacetin does to plastic bottles, tanks & possibly O-rings though ... :hmm: it can also cause juices to separate - see fleabag's thead on Nannybakes/fantasy fudge flavours, abt p13-14 I think, about the orange & lemon sherbet flavourings - mind you, citric acid can also do this, so I might be back at square one.....

@LilyRed Malic acid is an additive that is listed in the tank cracker thread that it can be the cause of cracking or hazing plastic tanks

Thanks Gilliandrea :) - I discovered that the hard way a few months ago when I marmalised two evods and a tumbler tanks - <embarrassed blush>

Back
Top Bottom