What's new

How's every one doing?

@TootlePuffer Thanks a lot for the History Lesson but it wasn't necessary lol, just NZ would of been sufficient , the pen type ones back in the day were pretty rubbish, i started vaping years back and more or less went back to smoking straight away, the juice was expensive and tasted crap compared to the stuff brewed up today, i make my own to save money and enjoy it a lot. Some of the Pen type vapes are ok or what i have seen, it's once you get into mods and tanks that vaping can become expensive. Are vapers in NZ having the same troubles that seem to be affecting the Aussie Vape population like banning Nicotine or is it fair dinkum, sorry been typing ages to put fair dinkum in lol.

@TootlePuffer Thanks a lot for the History Lesson but it wasn't necessary lol, just NZ would of been sufficient , the pen type ones back in the day were pretty rubbish, i started vaping years back and more or less went back to smoking straight away, the juice was expensive and tasted crap compared to the stuff brewed up today, i make my own to save money and enjoy it a lot. Some of the Pen type vapes are ok or what i have seen, it's once you get into mods and tanks that vaping can become expensive. Are vapers in NZ having the same troubles that seem to be affecting the Aussie Vape population like banning Nicotine or is it fair dinkum, sorry been typing ages to put fair dinkum in lol.

We are not as bad as Aussi......YET. One day it will come tho. Still legal here and readily available but who knows when that could change. Always on the news (anti) and like some other countries our government talks re having menthol and tobacco flavoured only. Ho Hum, I both DIY and buy readymade, have enough Nic frozen to last a very long time.
Government want's to make NZ smoke free by 2025, good luck with that!
For quite awhile now smokers here have been considered pond scum, now it's the vapers who are considered SUBpond scum. Yet they wan't to legalise wacky baccy, go figure:alien:

Welcome to potv tootlepuffer. I've a feeling we may have spoken before on another forum but I may be wrong.
Hope you enjoy and take the nonsense in stride.As there's some excellent advice available here.

Welcome to potv tootlepuffer. I've a feeling we may have spoken before on another forum but I may be wrong.
Hope you enjoy and take the nonsense in stride.As there's some excellent advice available here.

Hi eyeball kid and thanks for the welcome. No I don't think so, unless you belong to RUGBY forums. I'm in 3 of those and used to belong to a rugby league one.

Back
Top Bottom