What's new

Hungarian Court rules ECIGS ARE NOT MEDICINE!

thats what dave dorn has been saying on vt talk that even the eu's own legal advisors have told them that if they vote in favour of the TPD it can and will be overturned in court - so they're not listening to scientific research,millions of vapers in europe or their own lawyers now theyre literally just digging themselves a hole and burying their heads in it I think it has got to the point now that they just want to show or say we will not be pushed no one usually stands against them with the virilty that vapers have nd they dont like it so we have to keep on keeping on - its like a game of chicken i'm betting they turn first i'm not giving up.

Well said Ninjaassasin1983

I am, and will continue to protest this directly with the EU but we all know it`ll end up in court.

Where, if there is actually any justice left at all, they will be getting their arses handed to them.

Hopefully and some of them should go to prison for the way this has been handled it stinks to high heaven of corruption.

Sent from my HTC One X using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Our government is either thick as shit or as arrogant as hell, seeing these other countries being taken to court and not winning but still pushing at med regs here.
I think they are both arrogant and thick!

if it does go to court I think it will be much easier to fight (financially speaking at any rate). There are at least 1.3 million vapers, pretty sure there are loads more but that is the often quoted number. If we could get a fund going where we try to get as many vapers to donate say the price of a packet of fags or rolling tobacco that would soon add up to a shit load of money! If all the forums and vendors did a collection (or a link to a central collection point), the money would be raised in no time! Mind you I do tend to live in a land filled with rainbows and unicorns so I'm probably seeing it too simply!

I think they are both arrogant and thick!

if it does go to court I think it will be much easier to fight (financially speaking at any rate). There are at least 1.3 million vapers, pretty sure there are loads more but that is the often quoted number. If we could get a fund going where we try to get as many vapers to donate say the price of a packet of fags or rolling tobacco that would soon add up to a shit load of money! If all the forums and vendors did a collection (or a link to a central collection point), the money would be raised in no time! Mind you I do tend to live in a land filled with rainbows and unicorns so I'm probably seeing it too simply!

very true how much was it DR F needed for his last study was it 2grand and i'm pretty sure that was done in about a week -
on this forum alone there's over 10000 members about 7 or 800 regulars if they all give a fiver thats about 4 grand Already.

Back
Top Bottom