What's new

Hypersensitive to pharmaceutical drugs

Chest pains, upper right, just below the clavicle, under the rib cage, lasted around 40 minutes. I was out (walking), the pain and pressure (under my rib cage) nearly put me on the floor, just a coincidence? Too many coincidences, with the jab, for it to always be a coincidence?

Chest pains, upper right, just below the clavicle, under the rib cage, lasted around 40 minutes. I was out (walking), the pain and pressure (under my rib cage) nearly put me on the floor, just a coincidence? Too many coincidences, with the jab, for it to always be a coincidence?

Hope it doesn't persist mate. Don't know if that's a recognised side effect.

Hope it doesn't persist mate. Don't know if that's a recognised side effect.

I don't think it is, came out of the blue, if it had gone on much longer, I would've needed help. Luckily I was near an ancient graveyard, that was like a modern day green belt area, with seating, so I sat it out. I'm not a hypochondriac, I am the opposite, I hate going to doctors and hospitals and all the attention and shit.

I've not seen it on any list of side effects ......... but who knows. Hope you feel better now. :)

I don't think it is, came out of the blue, if it had gone on much longer, I would've needed help. Luckily I was near an ancient graveyard, that was like a modern day green belt area, with seating, so I sat it out. I'm not a hypochondriac, I am the opposite, I hate going to doctors and hospitals and all the attention and shit.

Hope your feeling better now. The jab is having reactions on people in different ways. I was invited to take the jab a few months ago and it took me weeks to decide to actually have it. I am pilled up with painkillers most of the time due to severe Neuropathy and wondered how it would affect me. I had always said I would not take it. I had the Oxford and it had no affect at all. My wife had hers a couple of weeks ago, fit as a fiddle and she had a dead arm and felt ill for 24 hours afterwards.

if you think it is a side effect of the vaccine you should go here and report it. :)

https://coronavirus-yellowcard.mhra.gov.uk/about-you?reportId=6136d067-6e69-4f72-8950-4099cf0c961d

Back
Top Bottom