What's new

I LOVE LEE <3 20% off sitewide

Just placed an order - hopefully made it in before the cutoff for shipping today so hopefully can arrive on Monday ready for me to take away for a few days I'm away with work to keep me going! Cheers Lee

Just placed an order - hopefully made it in before the cutoff for shipping today so hopefully can arrive on Monday ready for me to take away for a few days I'm away with work to keep me going! Cheers Lee
Im afraid not mate, postie comes bang on 3pm like hes in the army or something 1500 hours lol.

Dammit - lol... im guessing you won't be shipping out until Monday now?
Thats it mate, sorry man. Usually can squeeze a couple more in past 3 but think he wanted a early day lol.

Thats it mate, sorry man. Usually can squeeze a couple more in past 3 but think he wanted a early day lol.
Thats ok - its my fault - was trying to convince myself I shouldn't be ordering anything more vape related but deep down I should have known i was going to cave!! - OK if I pm you with an address change for the shipping if its not too much hassle?

Thats ok - its my fault - was trying to convince myself I shouldn't be ordering anything more vape related but deep down I should have known i was going to cave!! - OK if I pm you with an address change for the shipping if its not too much hassle?
Yeah no worries mate :)

Its back, 20% off everything on our site.

Minimum spend £30.00

UK and USA whilst stock lasts, not alot left now usa wise, so fill your boots.

Ends midnight monday 3rd october 2016.

Use code - ILOVELEE at checkout.

POTV only until tomorrow when i send out the newsletter, first refusal on the bargain usa stuff for you guys.

#dripclub
#nodrama
#loveandpeace
#imhavingabeer

www.dripworx.co.uk
Lee. Is the black label juice still in glass bottles or are they in plastic bottles. I hate the glass bottles.

Yeah all in unicorns now @3dj i thought i sent you apple danish last week in unicorns didnt i?

Back
Top Bottom